033. anti-topper

JJ, Kie, Zack, Erin, and Pope are in the shack at the chateau. Kie is sitting on a chair and playing random notes on the ukulele, JJ is waxing his surfboard, and Pope is fiddling around with random stuff. Zack and Erin are sitting on a small couch and she's cuddling into his side, his arm wrapped around her.

"That's a lot of wax on your board, man. You put too much wax on there it's gonna be slippery." Pope tells the blonde boy.

"Are you telling me how to wax my board, Pope?" JJ asks.

"No, I was just saying that's a lot of wax, man." Pope says.

"No, no, no. You're telling me how to wax my board. Are you kidding me?" JJ asks.

"I'm just saying that's a colossal waste of wax." Pope says.

"Guys, really?" Kie asks.

"Can we go, like, a morning without fighting, maybe?" Erin suggests.

"Nope." Zack mumbles. Erin huffs, leaning into him more, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Can you two not be so cute right now? Makes me wanna puke." JJ says.

"Oh, yeah?" Erin smirks. "Okay." She grabs Zack's face and kisses him.

"Okay." JJ rolls his eyes.

"Ew." Kie grimaces. Pope shakes his head.

Erin grins in amusement as she pulls away, placing a chaste kiss to Zack's cheek.

"No, no, no, come back." Zack says, pulling her closer again and she giggles.

"No. No, go far, far away." JJ begs.

"Okay? You know what. Just cause your girlfriend isn't here, don't ruin my good time." Zack says making JJ roll his eyes.

JJ returns to the surfboard, both to distract himself from the lovey dovey couple and his own worry. He knows Brooklyn went with Sarah to meet Wheezie and he assumed they'd be back by time the group returned to the chateau, but neither blonde was there.

He focuses on his surfboard, frowning when he hears a car horn.

"Did you guys hear that?" JJ asks.

The honking gets closer and the group watch as the Twinkie quickly pulls in, John B behind the wheel.

"Are you serious?" Kie laughs in disbelief.

"Hold on. Hold on." JJ says. "Am I dreaming right now?"

"No!" Pope yells out of disbelief.

"Guess who's out of the clink, boy!" John B exclaims, getting out and practically skipping towards them.

"No freaking way, man!" Pope says.

The group exclaim in happiness, quickly pulling John B into a group hug.

"We missed you." Kie says.

"I missed you guys too." John B says as they break apart.

"How'd you do it? You bust out?" JJ asks.

"Uh, they dropped the charges." John B says.

"They dropped the charges." Pope repeats.

"Dude, that's phenomenal!" Kie grins.

"So you're telling me I did all that work for nothing?" JJ asks.

"Whoa, whoa, you? You mean we." Zack says.

"Oh, the most elaborate escape plan of all time?" Pope asks.

"Oh, "foolproof."" Kie says, using air quotations.