047. rescued and kidnapped

It's early morning when Pope wakes up, trying to figure out what he's hearing.

"Plane." He mumbles. "Guys, guys, wake up, there's a plane." He tells the others who are still asleep before running off.

"Guys, wake the hell up." Cleo orders, running after Pope, her order waking the twins up. JJ and Zack both look up at the plane and share a look.

"Erin." Zack gently shakes her. "Erin, hey, wake up." Erin groans, but wakes up, looking around and seeing the plane.

The others wake up, all walking out into the open.

"Hey! Hey, we're over here!" John B screams, waving his arms in the air. "Over here! Hey! We're right here!"

JJ's gaze falls onto Brooklyn, the girl looking hesitant on the idea of the plane.

"Hey!" Kie screams.

"Hey!" Erin yells out.

"Hey!" John B shouts. "Over here!"

"Hey! We're over here!" John B yells, still waving his arms around.

Brooklyn bites the inside of her cheek, the worry about the plane belonging to somebody working with her dad and uncle starting to consume her.

The plane seems to keep going, but after a moment it turns back.

"He sees us. Guys, guys, he sees us." Kie says.

"He's gonna go to the pond. Come on, come on. Come on!" John B urges, running off.

They get to the pond and walk up to where the guy landed the plane.

"Whoo!" Pope cheers as he and Cleo run up.

The stairs come down and the guy steps out of his plane.

"We did it!" Cleo cheers.

"Hello, hello." John B greets.

"Hey there." The guy says, getting out. Pope cheers as he runs up to where John B and Sarah are standing closest to the water.

"Hey! We're getting out of here. We're finally getting out of here." Pope grins.

"Well, what do we got here?" The guy asks.

"Uh... you know, just some castaways." John B says nonchalantly.

"Your usual Backyardigans." Erin remarks.

"Well, I'll cross that off the grocery list." The guy remarks.

Brooklyn looks up at JJ, the uncertainty in her eyes clear to him, though he has too many emotions in his eyes for her to decipher.

Erin smiles at Zack who forces a smile on his face, not wanting to ruin her excitement of going back to a home.

"Uh, hang on. I got just the thing for y'all. Just one second." The guy goes back into the plane.

"Hey, no. Look at this guy! You think he works for your dad and uncle?" John B asks Sarah seeing her uncertain look.

"Maybe they're trying to not make it too obvious." Brooklyn mutters.

"Two things you need on a deserted island." The guy says. "First aid and rum! Incoming!" He tosses the bottle of rum towards Sarah who dodges it, the bottle landing in the water.

"Hey, here you go." He tosses the first aid kit to Pope who catches it. "So what's the story? You guys sank a boat?"

"Jumped off one." John B says as Sarah picks the bottle of rum up. "Their dads'." He points between Sarah and Brooklyn. The two blondes immediately glare at him.