052. dangerous stunts

"When I went back to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone with Ward, and he just kept saying, "My thing, this is my thing."" Sarah says making most of them roll their eyes. "He had to be talking about the cross."

"Absolutely." Pope says.

"And he's coming into Wilmington tonight at 8:00. It's being shipped by train to Raleigh from there, but this is our chance to get it back." Sarah says.

"You get any other information?" Pope asks.

"Uh, Sarah got the cargo number." Kie says, grabbing the piece of paper.

"Okay, well, that's a start." Pope says.

"Yeah." Kie agrees.

"They're definitely fencing that shit off as we speak." JJ says. "So we should probably get a move on."

"Sarah, you hear from John B?" Pope asks.

"No. I mean, he's probably off somewhere with his dad." Sarah says. "But the problem is they have the Twinkie."

"Our transportation." Pope says. "I could ask Heyward for the truck."

"Uh, what?" JJ asks. "Yeah, that's gonna go well." He remarks.

"I know, but we have no other option." Pope says.

+++

They're on the ferry and sitting at a table.

"Honestly, the hardest part is gonna be security, all right?" JJ says. "So most of the guys are gonna be at the rally yard."

"We'll need to find some place and guard it, maybe a little further down the line, like a whistle stop." Pope says.

"Yeah." Kie nods.

"You guys are getting ahead of yourselves per usual." Cleo says. "You don't have a way to transport the cross. What you think? On JJ's motorcycle?"

"That's not my fault." JJ says. "Oh, everyone. All right, all me."

"Okay, other options." Pope says.

"Oh, my God." Sarah sits up.

"Oh, my God, what?" Cleo asks. They all follow where she was looking and see Topper at the bar.

"Is that Topper?" Pope asks.

"Why... is he everywhere?" Kie asks.

"Perfect." Pope smiles. "Hey, Jayje."

"What?" He asks.

"I bet you Topper has a way to transport the cross." Pope says.

"Oh, absolutely." Zack nods.

"Actually, Pope's right. He does have a rig." JJ says.

"No." Sarah denies.

"Yes." JJ nods.

"No. Absolutely not."

"Come on, Sare." Brooklyn pleads.

"Yes, come on. Sarah, you already got him whipped anyway, all right? So why don't you just take one for the team?" JJ tells her.

"What would John B say?" Sarah questions.

"I think John B will completely understand." Pope says. "Think about the circumstances. It's about treasure."

"We can handle John B." Kie says. "Just talk to him."

~ ~ ~

Sarah is talking to Topper and looks back at her friends and JJ motions for her to hurry up. They continue to watch, JJ motioning for her to speed the process up after a bit.