042. never let pope drive

JJ pulls up to Ricky's house and honks the horn repeatedly to get his attention.

"Ricky!" JJ yells, getting out of the truck. "Ricky! Hey! Bro!" JJ and Zack rush to the screen door while the others help Pope. "Ricky! Ricky! Hey, Ricky!" They watch Ricky walks up, him in nothing but his underwear. "Ricky, hey, I got a problem, bro! I know you're mad at me!"

"Remember that time you stole my ambulance?!" Ricky yells through the door.

"Yeah, I know. I know. I know you're mad." JJ says as Ricky flips him off and shuts the door. "No! Don't do that!"

"No, no, Ricky!" Zack pounds on the door. "Dude, come on! Please!"

"He got stung by a wasp! He's having a reaction! Please help!" Sarah yells.

JJ bangs on the window.

"He can't breathe, man!" JJ shouts.

"He can't breathe!" Erin yells.

"He's right here, please!" Sarah calls out.

"Who can't breathe?" Ricky asks, opening the door.

"Look at him! Help my friend!" John B pleads. Him and Kie are holding Pope up, the boy barely conscious and his face swollen.

"Come on, wasn't there some sort of save lives oath you had to take or some shit?" Zack questions.

"All right, Jesus Christ." Ricky opens the screen door.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Sorry." Sarah says, rushing in. The two blonde girls quickly push everything off the kitchen table and the others help Pope onto the table.

"You know, I wouldn't come to you if it wasn't an emergency." JJ says. "Hang in there, buddy. Hang in there." He tells Pope.

"What's wrong with him?" Ricky asks.

"Wasps." Sarah informs.

"Wasps?" Ricky asks.

"Yes." Sarah nods.

"Wasps? Is he allergic to wasps?" Ricky asks.

"What does it look like?!" Erin exclaims.

"Clearly." Kie says.

"Okay." Ricky says as everybody starts talking.

"Raise his legs, raise his legs." JJ says, him and John B holding Pope's legs up.

"What's his name?" Ricky asks.

"Pope." Erin answers.

"Hey, Pope?" Ricky calls. "Hang tight. I gotta get my kit."

"Hang tight? Ricky!" JJ calls after the retreating man.

"He's looking for a kit. Go help." John B says.

"Kit?" JJ quickly follows his cousin, Zack following.

"Where's the kit, Ricky?" JJ asks.

"If I knew, I wouldn't be looking for it." Ricky says, letting out a humorless laugh.

"Goddamn it! Well, then find it, bro!" JJ exclaims, the twins starting to search.

"What does it look like?" JJ yells to Ricky who is running out of the room to look somewhere else.

"It's like a duffel bag!" Ricky calls back.

"Okay, I got it! I got it, I got it!" Ricky rushes back to the table as JJ and Zack rush back.

"Okay, what do we do now?" JJ asks.

"You don't do anything cause you're not a paramedic." Ricky states. "Okay, hey, Pope. How you doing, man?" He asks, going through his stuff. "You look like shit."

you're on your own, kid... obxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara