029. welcome home party

They spent the boat ride back all enjoying the company and the catching up on what happened to each of them while they were apart.

"Anybody else starving?" JJ asks as they slowly go through the marsh. "We need to grab some sort of breakfast."

They find a dock and tie the boat to it.

"We're gonna find some food." Sarah says as she and the other three girls climb off the boat.

They venture off, soon enough finding a watermelon garden.

"Ugh!" Kie exclaims, holding up a watermelon. "Jackpot!"

The four find a second watermelon and then find a bench and split the watermelons in half, each having their own.

"Holy shit." Sarah mumbles, glad to finally have food in her stomach.

"Okay, so you really got married?" Kie asks.

"It wasn't exactly legal, but..." Sarah trails off, looking up at her. "Yeah."

"Ahh, little Mrs. Sarah Routledge." Brooklyn teases making Sarah laugh.

"Am I crazy, or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?" Sarah asks Kie.

"Maybe." Kie shrugs.

"That's not a no." Sarah says.

"It's not a no." Kie agrees.

"Girl." Sarah says and Kie giggles.

"And you and Zack." Sarah turns to Erin.

"Yes. Yes, it's official." Erin says, earning soft laughs from the other three.

"And my favorite person to tease." Sarah looks at Brooklyn.

"Sare..."

"You and JJ." Sarah raises her eyebrows. "Something there?"

"There... there might be. I mean, him rescuing me from psychotic father definitely got some brownie points." Brooklyn comments making the others laugh.

"You love him." Sarah teases, poking her cousin's cheek.

"Okay, chill out. Love might be a little much right now." Brooklyn argues.

"You're talking to a girl who just got married to somebody she's been dating for, like, less than three months." Erin says.

"Very true." Sarah says. "I can do it, you can do it."

"Okay, I'm definitely not talking marriage -- legal or not legal. I'm happy just being his girlfriend. If that's... even what I am." Brooklyn says.

"No labels yet?" Sarah asks.

"We've been a little busy." Brooklyn defends.

~ ~ ~

"So, uh, what's up with the Kiara stuff there, big guy?" John B asks Pope.

"Uh, honestly, I don't know right now, man. I mean, I definitely like her. And I'm pretty sure she likes me." Pope says.

"Seems like it." John B says.

"Right now, there's a lot of conflicting information going on. Like, I'm trying to gather all the data and put into a folder in my mind--"

"Folder?" John B asks.

"Why are you talking like a relationship is a school project?" Zack asks.

"All right, man, look..." JJ starts.

"Oh, God." Zack mumbles.

"Women, all right, like, they're just not consistent." JJ says.

"All right, we're not gonna take female advice from JJ." John B says.