050. brooklyn's back

When the truck stops, they get off.

"Come on. My boat's down here." Rafe says, walking off. Brooklyn follows him.

They walk down the dock and up to a boat.

"Make sure your shoes are off." Rafe warns, taking his shoes off and then getting on the boat. Brooklyn doesn't move. "Okay, we should have enough juice to get us to Saint Lucia, no problem." He says, untying the rope and tossing it onto the dock. "Hey, get in the boat." He says, going up to the steering wheel.

"You're not gonna pull anything if I get in?" Brooklyn asks. "Kill me, ship me off to my dad?"

"No, I'm not gonna pull anything, okay? I'm trying to do you a solid here." Rafe says. "You really wanna be back there with Singh or do you want to be somewhere safe? Can you help me with the bowline?"

Brooklyn takes her shoes off and gets on the boat, walking to the bow line. Brooklyn crouches down and messes with it, barely doing anything.

"Hey, uh, I... I can't get it." Brooklyn calls out.

"What?" Rafe asks.

"I need some help!" She tells him.

"Goddamn, do I have to do everything?" Rafe asks, sliding down the front of the boat and walking over to her. "Okay. Move." She steps back and he swings a leg over the railing, reaching down to untie tie bow line. Rafe tosses the rope onto the dock and Brooklyn immediately shoves him off the boat and into the water before racing to the steering wheel.

"Brooklyn!" Rafe shouts. "Hey!" Brooklyn turns the boat on. "Brooke! Where are you going?"

"I'm helping my friends! Your fucking sister!" Brooklyn yells.

"You don't know what you're doing! Hey!" Rafe shouts. "Shit! I'll find you, Brooklyn! You're gonna regret this shit!"

Brooklyn steers with one hand as she texts Jimmy's number.

+++

The group are sleeping, aside from Cleo, JJ waking up to the phone dinging. He pulls it out of his pocket and looks at the text.

"Hey, guys." He sits up. "Wake up. Wake up! Guys! I got something!" Everybody slowly wakes up. ""Meet me at the pin at 6:15. P4L."" He reads the text. John B takes the phone.

"And we're supposed to believe that's Brooke?" Sarah questions.

"I don't know." Pope says. "This all could be a trap. It's exactly how he set us up last time."

"He knows we got the phone, and he knows he can't track it so--" JJ says.

"We got out there, and bam, he's got us." John B says.

"Sometimes you guys can be so stupid." Cleo comments.

"I'm sorry?" Pope asks.

"You get beat so bad you flinch even when someone's trying to help." Cleo says. "P4L. It's Brooklyn, man! No way she sent that as bait. They'd have to kill her. We gotta help her. Come on, man. You're all just sitting, just flinching. Let's go." She runs off.

"I don't know, man. It could still be a trap." Pope says.

"Well, it's the only option we got." JJ says, following Cleo.

"We gotta check, right?" Sarah asks, the rest of them running off.

+++

They get to the dock and hide behind some crates.

"You got the boats?" John B asks.

"Yeah. You got windows?" JJ asks.

"Yeah." John B nods.