Chapter 39

Kaylan's POV

I woke up but there was no sun. I got up and saw clouds and rain pouring down. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body. When I got out Jay walked in. "Morning" I said. "Morninggg" she said. I walked out and got dressed. I decided to be lazy since it doesn't look like I'm gonna be going anywhere. I slipped on my grey sweatS and my black HBK sweater. I threw my hair up into a bun then put on my glasses. I jogged downstairs and saw KB sitting at the table eating cereal while on his phone. Myles was sitting on the couch watching tv. Kalin and Jay were cuddled up on another couch talking amongst themselves. I walked into the kitcheN and grabbed me some Frosted Flakes. I poured it in the bowl then turned around to put it back. I couldn't get it back ontop. Then someone came behind me and pushed it to the top. I turned around and saw it was Jaxon. "Hey" I said hugging him. "Hey I feel like we haven't seen eachother in forever" he said chuckling. I pulled away and he pecked my lips. "So how have you been" he said slowly pulling away. "I've been good"i smirked grabbing the milk. I walked back to my bowl and poured it in the bowl then got a spoon i started eating it then Jaxon wrapped his arms around my waist. I was calmly eating till this little fuckboy had to come and started teasing me. He started moving his hands slowly downwards. "Jaxon stop pleasee" I whined. "Fine only if I can get some" he said opening his mouth. I took a big spoon full and stuck it far in his mouth. He started choking a little but he was fine. I was laughing really hard. "Don't tease next time" I managed to say. He glared at me and sat on the counter eating some of my cereal. "So wassup" I said and he glared at me then ignored me. "Oh okay I see how it is" I said holding my hand up. I finsihed my cereal then washed my bowl. I walked upstairs and i could hear Jaxon following me. I could also feel Myles burning stares in the back of my head. I walked in my room and Jaxon shut the door. I plopped down and he laid next to me. I faced opposite him and just went through my phone. He wrapped his arms around my waits and pulled my close to him. "I'm sorryy" he whispered in my ear. I faced him and looked into his eyes. I pecked his lips. He cupped my cheeks and deepend it. I swung one of my legs around the other side of him so I was ontop. As we made out i ran my hand up his shirt. I felt him smirk through the kiss. I slowly pulled away as he bit my bottom lip. "So what do you wanna do" I asked while making circles on his chest while sitting on his lap. He shrugged his shoulders. "Whats this" I said imitating his shoulder shrug. "I don't know" he chuckled. I leaned back down to his face. "What about this" I whispered then i stood up. I took my phone and played Wet The Bed by: Chris Brown. He sat up then i slowly started grinding on him. He placed his hands on my hips but i smacked them away. I started picking up my pace little by little. I felt him getting hard and I chuckled. I stood up and turned around. I pushed him down and put my legs on each side of his waist. I started grinding on him again and he sighed in sexual frustration. I gave in and smashed my lips onto his. "AYOO-Oh uh awkward..." Kalin said barging in then just stood there. I chuckled and pulled away. "Yes kalin?" I said sitting up. "I was gonna ask if y'all wanna come downstairs and chill with us" he said. "Sure" I said then he walked out. I held out my hands and he grabbed them. I lifted him up and he walked out. I sat for a minute wondering about everything. Myles? Jaxon? I mean right now I feel like I'm just like either Jaxons booty call or fuck buddy. He stood by the door. "You coming?" He asked. "Hey Jax can I ask you something?" I asked him. "Yeah" he said sitting next to me. "What are we?" I asked him. "Uh i dont know" he chuckles. "Well like I don't know actually like are we just like fuck buddies?" I said. "Yeah" he said then smiled. I chuckled then we walked downstairs. My phone vibrated in my hand. I opened it and saw i got a text.
Myles- Can we talk outside
Me- ok..
I walked outside to my back porch and he followed.

Myles POV

"Look ok I'm not here to try to convince you to forgive me I'm just telling you that I'm gonna be here. I'm always gonna love you. You were my first love and it's always gonna be like that. No one's gonna ever be better than you. I fell in love with you the way you would fall asleep. Slowly at first then... all at once. Words can't begin to describe how much I love you and how much I miss there being an us so I'll just try to cut this short. I see the way you look at him. I know, because you used to look at me that way. I love you Kaylan. I've never stopped and i never will. Just know... I'm always gonna be here" I said brushing away a piece of her hair out of her face. She wiped her tears and cupped my cheeks. We just stood there staring into eachothers eyes. From the corner of my eye i could see everyone standing there. They probably heard all of that. I smashed my lips onto hers and then everyone started cheering. She smiled through the kiss and pulled away. "Will you be mine again?" I asked getting on my knee pulling out a ring. Her eyes widened. "It's a promise ring chill but one day" I smirked. She nodded her head yes then i slid it on. I kissed her one last time before walking back in. "Kalin why can't you give me a long ass speech like that" Jay said hitting his chest. He stood there staring at her. "I'm just kidding babe" she laughed then pecked his lips. We chuckled then walked over to the couch. "I guess no more fuck buddies" Jaxon wipes away his invisible tear. We all laughed then everyone found a spot to lay down. "Oh guys! I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" KB shouted. "Get it! When do we get to meet her?" Kaylan asked. *Door bell rings* "Right now" he smiled. He got up and answered the door. He walked back with his hands intertwined with a girl. We turned around. "Guys this is-" "Sam" Kaylan and Jay growled.

A/N- YEE Myles is so fucking adorable. Also uh.. what are you doing KB with samanthaxoxo3 like awkward....