Chapter 44

*2 days later*

Myles POV

I woke up and slipped on my Adidas with a plain black t-shirt with my low cut black vans. I brushed my teeth then fixed my poof cause it gotta be perfect like always. I walked downstairs and saw Kaylan already and eating some McDonalds. "Twin much?" I said noticing that we were wearing the exact same outfit. She chuckled then walked over to me. "Good morning young sleepy" she said then pecked my lips. "I got breakfast" she said walking back to the table and grabbing it and handing it to me. "Thanks babe" I said pecking her lips. We sat down and finished eating. While I was eating Kaylan kept taking snapchats of me. She was recording but she didn't see the flash. She chuckled then i kept eating. I took a grape and hit her phone with it. "Stop recording me while I'm eating babe" I said still eating my sandwhich. She stopped recording then posted it to her story. I finished eating then we left for the airport. Jay and Kalin were dropping us off. They picked us up then we drove to the airport. "Bye guys be safe and don't make babies" Jay said hugging us. I laughed at what she said. "Ok mom" I said. "Yeah same what she said but enjoy yourself too" Kalin said hugging us. Lax to Orlando, Florida Boarding now. "Ok guys we gotta go now bye love you!" I said as we walked away. We boarded our plane and took our seats. He intertwined our hands and i looked at him. I pecked his lips. "Thanks again for this i love you so freaking much words can't begin to describe how thankful I am for you" I said then kissed him again. "Anything for you babe" he said then kissing me again. "Eww mommy they are eating eachothers faces off!" A little kid in front of us said. The mom chuckled and turned around. "Sorry about him he's only 4" she chuckled. "Nick when you see any one doing that it means they love eachother and they are just showing it they aren't eating eachothers faces" she said back to his kid. I was in awe. I laid my head on his shoulder as our plane took off.

*idk how long it takes but now landing in Florida XD*

Still Myles POV

We finally arrive in Florida and get off the plane. It was Morning over here so we were hyped. We grabbed our luggage and hauled a cab. I gave the driver the address of our hotel and he drove to it. "Babe it's so amazing here!" Kaylan said looking out her window. "Like I said anything for you" I said kissing her cheek. We arrived at the hotel and I hauled our luggage out. We checked in then took the elevator up. Kaylan looked like a little kid on Christmas morning mixed with a jumping jelly bean. I chuckled and she turned around. "Why are you laughing?" She said pouting while turning around. "Because your so cute" I said squishing her cheeks. "Don't touch my cheeks" she said then i leaned in. She leaned in too but then whispered in my ear "Don't touch my cheeks". She then turned around and walked out the elevator. I walked behind her. "Babygirl it's not nice to tease" I said wrapping my arms around her waist as we walked into our room. She ran in and jumped on the bed. Then she got up and looked out the window. You could see the Mickey mouse ferris wheel from here. "Myles i dont know how many times I can fucking say I love you and thank you!" She squealed. She jumped on me and started kissing me. I held her from underneath her thighs. I set her down then pulled apart from her. "Let's get ready" I said smirking. "Hey! Don't tease me" she said pouting. "Then don't tease me" I said pecking her lips. I started getting dressed for our first day at the wonderful, magical, Disneyland (XD IDEK). I slipped on my cargo shorts and a grey t-shirt with my white vans. I walked into the bathroom and just touched up my poof. Kaylan wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. She was wearing black shorts and a white muscle tee tank that she tucked into her shorts with her hair in a ponytail and her black vans. "Ooh babe looking hot as always" I said pulling her close to me. She took a selfie with us in the mirror and posted it on instagram. "Babe and I heading to Disneyland BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!" She captioned it. I kissed her cheek and intertwined our hands. "Let's go babe" I said as we walked out the door. We hopped on a trolly and it took us to Disneyland. We arrived at Disneyland and it was honestly just so breath taking. It was about 2pm and the park closes at 9pm so we have alot of time. "So babe where do you wanna go first?" I asked her while wrapping my arms around her waist. "I don't know there's so much" she said looking around. "Well choose one babygirl we have three days here" i said putting mu arm over her shoulder. "Let's go there first!" She said pointing to a roller coaster. She ran while holding my hand. It felt like everything was going in slow motion while we were running. Just me and the love of my life.

*About 4 hours later*

It was now about 6pm and we were gonna go get food. We grabbed some food and sat down by a big fountain. She laid her head on my chest as we ate cheeseburgers. She got ketchup on her face and I laughed. "What" she managed to say with her mouth full. "You got ketchup" I laughed. I grabbed the napkin and wiped her mouth. "Thanks babe" she said then pecked my lips. "I'm tired but I wanna go on that ferris wheel" she said pointing up to it. "Then we shall go Minnie mouse" I said holding my hand out. She grabbed it and said "Why thank you Mickey Mouse" she said putting her hand under her chin. I chuckled at how goofy we are together. We walked to the ferris wheel and got on. It started cranking up and stopped at the top. The sun was setting and it was a beautiful view. She turned her head towards me and i did the same. I cupped her cheeks as if the whole world stood still. We both leaned in and our lips moved in sync. I love this girl so much i can't begin to describe how i feel about her. She's just my everything. We got off and i gave her a piggy back ride back to our hotel. It was funny cause it was really dark and her Mickey mouse ears lit up so I used that as light when we walked. We arrived back at the hotel room and she got in the shower. I walked into the bathroom and started taking off my clothes. I got in the shower with her and she turned around. "Thanks again for today" she said then pecked my lips. "Babe I told you i would do anything for you" I said. "But now" she said putting her hands on my chest. "I have to repay you" she said biting her lip. Her hands traveled down to my member and she got ok her knees. She licked my tip and started playing with it. I groaned. She slipped the whole thing in her mouth and started bobbing her head back and fourth. I gripped her hair and moved her head faster. "UGH! OH MY GOD!" I groaned. "I'm so close babe" I moaned. "Cum for me baby" she said. She bobbed her head faster then i came all in her. She swallowed all of it. She got up and i leaned against the wall. She washed off her body and her hair. She got out then wrapped the towel around her. She immediately brushed her teeth and i chuckled. I washed my body then got out wrapping a towel around my waist. I walked out and she was bent putting on her blue thong. I smacked her ass and she jumped up. "PARRISH!" She screamed. "I'm gonna get you.. once I get dressed" she said. She slipped on grey joggers and my black HBK sweater. I slipped on my boxers and she jumped on my back. "Never smack my ass!" She yelled in my ear. I laid down on the bed so she was under me. I flipped over and held her down by her wrist. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it" i smirked. "This" she said then flipped us over by kicking the back of my leg. She was hovering me now. Her hair dangled from the side and she just looked absolutely beautiful. I pecked her lips then pulled her down to my side. I pulled the blanket over us then wrapped my arms around her waist. "Goodnight beautiful i love you" I said kissing her cheek. "Goodnight Mickey mouse love you too" she said with a chuckle. Then we fell asleep.

A/N- Guys I said I was working on the chapter and it was gonna be long so of course its gonna take a while! And I don't like when you guys say "Update" like that makes me feel like that there was nothing interesting about it. The next 2 chapters are gonna be like this so expect it to be a while for updates.