Chapter 19

SOTC- Kiss Me by: Ed Sheeran

●Tyler's POV●

After school ended we all met up at Tapioca Express. "So what do y'all wanna do on this bright sunny Monday" Jay said and I chuckled. "Uh maybe penny board and go to the beach?" I said. Everyone agreed and we went by the house. We walked in and Myles and Lycia were practically almost having sex. "Really bro" Kalin said and they stopped. "What? this is my house too!" he said. "Yeah and there are also rooms" Kalin said pointing to the upper level of the house. Kaylan just stared blankly and then walked into the kitchen... does she still have feelings for him? I followed her in the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Are you ok babe" I asked her and then kissed her cheek. "Yeah I'm fine that was just nasty" she chuckled. "you know that could be us right now" I said kissing her neck and putting my hand down the front of her pants. "That could be us but we have company" she said taking my hand out of her pants and laughing. "Later then" I whispered in her ear. "Maybe" she said biting her lip. We dropped our backpacks by the table, grabbed our penny boards and headed off to the beach.

●Kaylan's POV●

Ok maybe there was something left inside of me that still liked Myles but we both moved on.. clearly. Tyler and I were in front of Jay and Kalin. We held hands and pennyboarded down the street. I heard a snap of a camera in the back and it was Cam with his pennyboard and camera in his hand. "Wassup Cam and thanks" I did chuckling. "No problem I'll send it to you later and Nothing much Kalin texted me you guys were out so I thought why not" he said cheeseing. I laughed "sounds goodie" I said then faced back to the front. "So what do you wanna do" Ty asked me as we reached the beach. I smirked and ran over to the water. He chased after me and i splashed him. "Oh so you wanna play this game" he said smirking. I laughed and started running. He chased after me and i hid behind one of the poles under the pier. I heard footsteps anD i looked one way there was no one there. I turned the other way and Tyler was standing there. I screamed and tried running but he picked me up and walked towards the water. "Tyler but me down!" I laughed while hitting his back. "Ok if you insist" he said throwing me into the water. I pulled his leg down and he fell in beside me. I got up and he came up along. "I hate you" I said glaring at him. "But you WUV me right" he said and I smiled while wrapping my legs around his waist. "Yes I WUV you" I said then kissing him. We got out and he stood in front of me. I walked to the side and he moved and stood in front of me. "Move Ty" I said pushing him. "Nope" he said crossing his arms. "Fine" I said going on my tippy toes and i was about to kiss him. When he closed his eyes I ran away. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He smirked again and ran after me. I laughed and ran but ended up tripping on my own feet. He laid ontop of me and smiled. "Winner gets a kiss" he said puckering his lips. I kissed his cheek and smiled. "Wrong place" he said. I kissed his lips and he helped me up. Kalin and Jay were off in their own world making out on the sand. I spotted some kids playing with some buckets. "Hey can I borrow these two really quick" I asked them pointing at two buckets. They nodded their heads and i filled them both up with water. I handed one to Tyler and we walked slowly over to Jay and Kalin. We poured it on them then ran. I gave the buckets back to the kids and we hid somewhere under the pier. Tyler was centimeters away from my face and I smiled. I heard a snap and a flash go off and i looked to my right and saw Cam. "Sorry guys" he said laughing. Tyler leaned in and slowly kissed me. These are moments I do not wanna forget.

A/N- Guys thank you to those who actually cared about my book♡ it means alot that you guys commented saying you didn't want me to delete my book. Just letting you know now there is gonna be drama ahead.

QOTD: Whats your favorite KAM song?
Mine is outta here and Mine too.