Chapter 52

Kaylan's POV

After the doctor had walked back out i had stopped him. "Is there any treatment we can get for him?" I asked while attempting to wipe tears that kept falling from my face. "I'm sorry honey but there isnt. His cancer has gotten to the worse stages that there's no solution to it. He has about 1 week to live. I'm very sorry" he said rubbing my shoulder. 1 WEEK!? I walked into Myles room. "Myles how long have you known about this?" I asked him. "Babe" he said looking at me in the eyes. "Myles how long" I said. "A month" he mumbled. "A MONTH!? MYLES YOU COULDVE DIED IF YOU WERE ON YOUR OWN SOME WHERE AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!" I yelled. "Babe please calm down just please" he cried. I slid down the wall and cried. He slowly got up and walked over to me. "Babe look at me" he said and I looked up at him. "You have our beautiful kid inside of you. You have our wedding. You had too much already to handle. This was my job to handle" he said. I threw my arms around his neck and sobbed more on him. "I love you never forget that ok?" He said. "I love you too" I said. I got up and then helped him up. "Babe" He said catching my attention. "Yeah?"I said looking at him. "Look I know your gonna be sad.. well very depressed when I die but i want you to take care of our baby. I want you to always stick with our one big family that we have. I want you to keep chasing dreams. Don't let my death hold you back. I love you so much. Ever since i laid eyes on you i knew you were the one for me. Your kind, smart, funny, very beautiful, and everything about you is perfect. That's why I was gonna marry you. But now that it's almost the end of our time I want you to know I'll always be here. Obviously not physically here but here *points to his heart*. So don't give up please babygirl" he said. "Myles please promise me you won't find a girlfriend in heaven" I said. "Ok i promise I won't find a girlfriend in heaven" he said laughing. I crawled in next to him on the hospital bed and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you.. forever and ever" I said. "I love you too, forever and ever" he replied then kissed my forehead. "Hold on i think Kalin wants to to see you along with Sam" I said getting up. I opened up the door and let them in. I decided to call Myles mom and everyone else to tell them to come. 5 minutes later I heard loud noises in the waiting room. I ran and saw the whole fam.. more like the Brady bunch. "GUYS!" I said getting there attention. "Ok guys this is very important.. so Myles um.. he *starts crying* he has cancer" I break down once again. Debbie runs up to me and so does Jake. Everyone is crying. Just in tears. "Guys guys" I managed to say. "Um he only has about a week left so we need to make it special for him" I said with my cracked voice. They all nodded there heads and we walked to his room. Only 2 or 3 people went each time so it took a while for everyone to visit him. When everyone was done the only people that stayed was Debbie, Jake, and Me. I walked Into the room and hugged Jake. "He's my brother i can't lose him" he cries. "I know Jake. He's my fiance i can't lose him either" I cried. We pulled away then i crawled in next to Myles. Soon I slowly fell asleep. God I'm gonna miss him so fucking much.

A/n- Here's another update and yes I know it sucks that he has cancer but it is what it is♡