Chapter 31

Kaylan's POV

*a few days later*

I slipped on my Adida sweats and my black Adidas sweatshirt with my Adidas sandals. I walked out cutting off the bracelet the hospital had given me. I walked to the lobby and Jay hugged me and Kalin joined in. "I'm so glad your ok"Jay said. "Yeah.. me too" I said. "But I'm really really hungry this hospital food sucks ass" I said and we chuckled. "Let's go mini me" Kalin said. I got in the back of Kalins black Mercedes and he drove off. We drove to in-n-out then tapioca express. I got a burger with a mango bubble tea. They dropped me off at the house cause I said I just wanted to be alone. While jay stayed at Kalins house for the night. I took of my Adidas sandals and left them by the front door. I plopped down on the couch and started eating my burger. As i flipped through the channels it started raining. The thunder was really bright and louder and it scared the crap out of me. I heard the door bell ring and i almost fell off the couch. I opened it and saw Myles outside. There were two choices. Let him in to save him from the rain and thunder and talk or let him die out there... i pulled him in and closed the door. I sat back down on the couch without saying a word to him. "Can we talk please" he said talking off his jacket and vans. He sat next to me and looked at me. I kept eating while looking at the tv. He grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. I faced him and put my food down. "What" I said in annoyance. "I'm trying to talk to you just please listen" he said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I was drunk. Ok. I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I may have a little bit of feelings for Sam but it was really all just nothing. I never doubted our relationship together. I love you and I know I hurt you now three times but please you won't regret giving me another. Just please Kaylan I'm begging you i love you so fucking much" he said. I love him but i can't just give him another chance. "I just need time Myles. I gave you two chances already and this time I.. i just need time to process everything" I said looking down and fiddling my fingers. He lifted my chin up and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back then he pulled away leaving his forehead on mine. "If you need time why'd you kiss back" he smirked. I push my lips against his without thinking and we kept making out. He hovered over me and trailed kisses down my neck and reached his hand up my shirt. I shouldnt be doing this. I pushed him off and put my head in my hands. "Why don't you want this" he said. "You always sleep around with guys so what's the problem" he said. I looked up at him and backhanded him. (For those who don't know what that means it means to slap someone with the back of your hand). I stormed upstairs to my room and crawled into my bed. I turned the light on in my room so I could just write some lyrics down for a new song I've been working on. Then all of a sudden the power goes out. I grab a flashlight and walk down the hallway. I open up the electric panel and see little sparks flying around. I close it and sigh. The powers out. We are gonna be stuck here.All.Night.Long.

A/N- Guys sorry it took me so long to update this chapter I've been backed up. Next chapter is gonna be about how they ae stuck in the house alone.. together. And there might be more drama. Also I'm gonna be having a contest! Ok so I need a new book cover and you guys can make me one. It ends May 26th and the winner gets to obviously have their cover as my book cover AND! They get to be a new character as Jakes girlfriend and I will try to include you ad much as I can.