Chapter 18

●Kaylan's POV●

I woke up with Tyler's arms around my waist. I chuckled and slipped out of bed getting ready for school. I felt lazy today so I slipped on my grey sweatpants and a black crop top that had the jack Daniels sign on it. I sat on Tyler's lap and poked his cheeks. "Come on young sleepy it's time for school" I said and he groaned. I kissed him and he started kissing back. I pulled away and stood up. "Let's go we are gonna be late" I chuckled. "Ugh fine but give me another kiss" he said. I kissed him and he cupped my cheeks deepening the kiss. I pulled away before it got heated. "Not right now babe" I said biting my lip. He put on his Adidas sweats and a white t-shirt with his white vans. He grabbed my hand and we walked out to his car. We got in his mustang and drove off. We arrived at hell hole and i saw Jay and Kalin making out in the front. "NO PDA" I shouted and they glared at me. Tyler and I got out of the car and walked to them. Kalin and Ty did the bro handshake and then Myles and Lycia walked over to us. Lycia was all over him and i rolled my eyes. Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist and i smiled. We walked inside sch- I mean hell hole and i could tell that this day was gonna be long.

●Myles POV●

Lycia and I walked up to the rest of the crew and i saw them all stop talking when they saw us. Tyler wrapped his arms around Kaylan's waist and she smiled. I got kind of jealous inside and i realized its gonna be a long day. I got to my first class which was algebra and i sit next to Kaylan... i walked to my locker and grabbed my algebra textbook and i was off to class. I sat down next to Kaylan and she rolled her eyes. "Ok what's your problem with me" I whispered to her. "My problem is I don't like the fact that my ex-boyfriend that cheated on me is sitting next to me" she snapped back. "Jeez well you know we both are in a different relationship now so we can be friends unless... you jealous thay I'm dating someone else" I said smirking. "If I was jealous of you and Lycia why would I be dating Tyler who I love" she said. Ouch.. that hurt. "Just saying" I said putting my hands up in surrender. "Fine whatever we can be friends" she said smiling. "Yass! Ok now that we are friends again can I have the homework from friday" I asked making puppy dog eyes. She laughed and handed it to me "THANK YOU!" i said. She laughed then a substitue teacher came in. "Wait the fuck! I did all that work for nothing" i said. "What! You did all that work! Nigga you just copied me!" She laughed. We just kicked back and took stupid selfies for the whole class. The class finally ended and i walked to English which i had with Lycia ugh.. i got into class in sat in the back of the room and Lycia sat next to me. "Hey babe" she said and kissed me. I kissed back and she sat next to me. "Hey what's up" I said. "Ugh just tired" she said sitting back.

●Lycia's POV●

Let's just start some drama. "From what?" Myles asked me. "It's nothing I don't want to worry you" I said letting my hair out of my ponytail to look like I was stressing out. "Come on just tell me" he said rubbing my shoulder. "It's just that ever since we started dating Kaylan's been giving me glares and she's been saying some stuff like calling me a 'boyfriend stealer' and stuff like that" i said moving my hair to one side. "she said that?" He asked angrily. Yes the plan is working. "Yeah but i dont want you to worry about it" i said then the teacher started the lesson.

*Lunch*

●Jay's POV●

We all came down for lunch but i didnt see kaylan, Myles, or Lycia... but Tyler was here. "Ty where's kaylan?" I asked him. "Uhh I actually don't know" he said. We all got up (Her, Tyler and Kalin) and went to go look around for her. I heard some yelling by the staircase and i looked over and it was the three of them. "What the fuck is going on!" I yelled. "This dumb bitch is saying that I called her a boyfriend stealer and other names and that I'm fucking glaring at her!" Kaylan yelled pointing to Lycia. Lycia starts crying but I've had enough of her bullshit. "Listen here little bitch I know exactly what type of games your playing and this shit doesn't work on me! Ok? Ok! So you and your fake ass tears can run along now" I said to her. "What the fuck is your problem Jay!" Myles yelled at me while Lycia "cried" harder. "WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PROBLEM! NO DICKHEAD WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! YOUR DEFENDING LYCIA WHEN YOUR KNOW YOURSELF SHE'S LYING!" I yelled back at him. Me and Kalin headed back to lunch while Kaylan and Tyler walked around talking. ("Talking" huh)

●Tyler's POV●

Kaylan and I walked down the empty halls just peacefully. "I'm sorry about that back there.. there's just so much drama" she said leaning her head on my arm. "Hey hey its not your fault Lycias telling lies and it's all gonna be ok" I said facing her. She stood up on her tippy toes and kissed me. I held her by her waist as our lips moved in sync. She walked backwards and we fell into the janitors closet. I laughed and we kept kissing. I locked the door and she started taking off her jacket. I took off my jacket and shirt. I pushed her up against the wall and trailed kisses down her neck. I started sucking on her neck and found her sweet spot. "Mm Tylerr" she moaned. "Whats my name baby" I said taking off her shirt. "Tyylerr" she moaned. "Wrong" I said pinning her arms to the wall. "Daddyy" she moaned. "better" I chuckled. She took over and took off my shirt. She left kisses down my abs and got to my pants. She started unbuttoning them then the bell ring. I sighed because I was kinda sexually frustrated right now. "We will finsihed this later" she said pecking my lips and then putting on her clothes. I chuckled and we got back to class.

A/N- Ooh Tyler *evil emoji*
QOTD: What would you guys do if you met me (if you haven't already XD) btw that's Tyler above on the right just incase y'all didn't know♡. And I'm not doing goals anymore because I have like 100+ people who read it but don't even comment so what's the point of trying?..