Chapter 22

●Kalins POV●

"Family of Kaylan" the nurse called. We walked up while I carried Jay since she fell asleep. "How is she doing?" Myles asked. "She's gonna be ok right now she is resting. We were able to retrieve everything out but we are gonna need her for at least 72 hours incase of self harm again" the nurse said. "Ok thank you and can we visit her?" I asked. "Yes just for a couple of minutes cause she needs her rest. She's in room 326" she said. We walked over to the elevator and pressed the number "3" button. Once it arrived to the floor Myles sprinted to her room. I chuckled and sat Jay down on the chair outside of the room while Myles was in there.

●Myles POV●

I ran straight into her room and saw he asleep on the hospital bed. I grabbed her hand and caressed it with my thumb. Her hand twitched and i got scared. She woke up and started coughing and she gripped my hand. "Hey hey! It's ok I'm here!" I said holding her. She started crying and wrapped her arms around me. "If you weren't ok why didn't you come to me" I said hugging her. "Because I didn't and still don't want to talk about it" she said in my shoulder. I rubbed my arms up and down her back. "It'll be ok I promise" I said and she wiped her face. "Thanks cheeseburger" she chuckled. "Anytime short stuff" I said. "Hey! I'm only about 2 inches shorter than you!" She said and I laughed. While we laughed I pulled away and we stared into eachothers eyes. "Is it bad that I really wanna kiss you right now?" I asked. "Probably not as bad as the fact that I wanna kiss you" she said. I brushed a piece of her hair out of her face. I cupped her cheeks and leaned in. Our lips touched then moved in sync. Sparks. Explosions. Those are the things I missed. Passion. Ugh why did I ever let her go. We pulled away and smiled. "I feel bad because I think K wants to come in a see you" I laughed. "Ok then let him come in!" She said pushing me. I put my arms up in defense and walked out. "K, you can go in" I said and smiled. He picked up Jay and walked in.

A/N- Guys I'll write the rest tomorrow or later idk I have no motivation right now so most likely tomorrow♡