Part 7

Jay's POV

I woke up to my stupid alarm screeching. I threw it on the floor and it stopped. I sighed then woke up Kalin. "Babe we have school" I said shaking him. He groaned and got up. When he strechted I saw that he had a boner. I started laughing uncontrollably and he looked confused. "Nice boner K" I said then he looked down and stared at me. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck then pecked his lips. "Aww it's ok I think it's cute" I said and then chuckled a bit. I got dressed in light washed high wasted jeans with a white crop top (jersey type) with 87 in black letters on back and front. I put on my gold chains and slipped on my timbs. I walked out of my room and walked into Kaylans. Her and Myles were sucking eachothers faces off. "Let's go! We have school we don't have fucking time for you guys to practically have sex!" I yelled then walked out.

Kaylan's POV

After Jay yelled at us to get up i changed my clothes. I put on a white tank top that was kinda tight on the top. Then, i put on my light washed acid print high waisted jeans. I slipped on my white air ones then my gold chains and gold grills. I turned around and saw Myles in black jeans with a grey obey shirt and he white vans. "Ugh why do we have to go to school" I whined putting my arms around his neck. "Stop don't do that" he said. I bit my lip "do what?". "That!" He said imitating me biting my lip. "What am I supposed to do" I said pecking his cheek. "You know what?" He said. "What?" I asked. He threw me down on the bed. "Why can't we be just a little late" he said smirking. "I guess so" I said. I have a perfect plan. He attached his lips on mine. He was kissing roughly but it turned me on. "Wait I need to get a condom" I said and he chuckled. I ran into the bathroom thankfully with my clothes still on. There was another door leading to the hallway. I quietly slipped out and grabbed my backpack. Before walking out of the house I yelled "BYE MYLES SEE YOU LATER!". I heard him stumble to get his clothes on. I laughed and walked outside and got in my car. I drove off to school and parked my car. Thankfully there was only 5 minutes till classes started so I had time. I put my books away and Myles came running up to me. "What was that" he panted. "Oh what was what?" I said smirking. "Oh yeah the game" he said smirking. I walked off to class. Well this day should be fun considering myles sits next to me in every class I thought.

A/N- Guys I'll update longer tomorrow if I can but maybe expect some drama.