Chapter 30

A Drop In The Ocean by: Ron Pope

Myles POV

I slowly walk into her room and i see her sitting up. Before I get killed by her i look at her features. Scratches on her face and arm. A white wrap around her head. An IV in her arm. "Parrish" she said waving her hand in my face. "Huh" I said looking up at her. "I said what happened between you and Sam" she sighed. "Ok so remember when we were at Jaxon'S party? So I left to go outside and I saw Sam walking away and keep in mind I was wasted like... really wasted. We were talking and one thing led to another.. we slept together" I said. "Woah wait.. you guys SLEPT TOGETHER!?" She yelled. "Uh yeah wait i thought she told you.." I said confused. "No she said you guys kissed wait but what the fuck!? You guys slept together don't you know the story with her!" She yelled. "Uh what story?" I questioned. "That fucking lying bitch" she whispered. "What story!" I said. "She was raped when she was younger" she said and I sat there. "Bullshit she came onto me there's no fucking way she was raped" I said. I walked out and pushed past the others. "Your such a fucking liar!" I yelled at her. "What" she said standing up. "FIRST YOU TOLD KAYLAN THAT WE KISSED BUT WE SLEPT WITH EACHOTHER! THEN YOU LIED SAYING THAT YOU WERE RAPED WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE BUT MEANWHILE YOU CAME ONTO ME!" I yelled. Kalin, Jay, and Cam ran over. "What!" Jay yelled. "You.. you guys slept with eachother" Cam said. I looked at him. "Let me guess she told you about the sad sob story about her being "raped" and shit like that" i said to him. "Yeah" he said. "well it's a lie" I said facing her. I walked back into Kaylans room and saw her laying down. I sighed and sat down on a chair. "So where does this leave us" she said. "I don't know" I whispered. "I think that... we should break up" she said blantly. "What-" I said then she cut me off. "This is the third time myles! I can't go on in this relationship anymore not until I know I can at least trust you" she said. "Oh uh ok.." I said walking out.

Kaylan's POV

After he walked in all my tears flooded out. I didn't wanna break up with him but i had to. He hurt me three times and I can't keep going on with this. At this point I couldn't stop crying. All of my emotions came out. My parents abandoning me. Myles hurting me. Sam lying. Everything came out.

A/N- Ok i felt bad for not updating and then just leaving you guys so yeahh.. so here's two chapters and now I'm out because some stuff are going on in my life and I can't take it all anymore..