Part 9

Kaylan's POV

I woke up with a bad headache and my arms tied behind me to a chair. I panicked trying to get out but i couldn't. Some girl pulled up a chair and sat down in it while twirling a knife in her hand. I remember her from somewhere but i can't remember where exactly. "Hello we meet again bitch" she said angrily while jabbing the knife in my thigh. I screamed in pain and flung my head back. "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want!" I groaned. "Who the fuck are you!" I said once again. "The name is Britt" she said sticking out her hand. "Oh yeah forgot" she said chuckling. "Anyways let's get to the chase, Myles is mine, stay away from him or... I'll just kill you" she said smiling and flashing her fake eyelashes. "How about no, and he cant stay away from me so I'm not your problem" I said smiling. She smacked me and i laughed. "You hit like a bitch" I said then spitting on her. I honestly didn't care if she killed me right now. I have nothing to live for. "Go ahead kill me, torture me, do whatever the fuck you want! I don't care" I spat at her. She just stood there while going through her phone sending a text I'm guessing by the way her thumbs were moving. She faced the phone screen to me and I saw a text that she had sent to Jay. It said " I have your friend Kaylan. If you want her send 1 person only to this address. Preferably Myles! If there is anyone else besides Myles, they will be killed." I sat there speachless. I knew Jay would come but I don't want her to be killed! I got a plan *evil emoji*. She walked out of the room and said she would be back in like five minutes. I leaned my head down and managed to get the knife out. I had no shoes on nor socks.. weirdo. I lifted my foot and put the knife inbetween my toes. I passed it to the hands and started cutting the rope. Eventually I got out and heard the door slam. I stood up with my one good leg and tried walking to the door as fast as I could. But then she came back in the room and I was holding the knife. "Wow mission accomplished you got out but you only have one leg" she said smirking. I heard a noise behind me so I turned my head and then she jumped ontop of me. She jabbed the knife into my stomach and i fell back. The last thing I remember was seeing myles bust through the door and cops coming in arresting Britt. Myles came running over to my body but by then i had blacked out.

Myles POV

I came running into the house behind the cops. I saw Kaylan's lifeless Boyd laying on the ground with a knife in her stomach. I was crying badly right now. I carried her body out into the ambulance. "Can i come in please" I asked. "Are you related to her" the nurse asked. "No I'm just her fr- boy friend" I said. She nodded her head and I got in. I head her hand through out the way and text Jay and Kalin to follow the ambulance. I just prayed that she would be ok so I can ask her to be my girlfriend.

Jay's POV

Myles haD texted us to follow the ambulance so we did. I had bad thoughts on the way over there because that's my best friend in there! We arrived at the hospital and I bolted out and ran straight into the hospital. I saw Myles sitting in the waiting room with his head in his hands. "Myles did they say anything" I said running over to him. He looked up at me with red puffy eyes shaking his head no. I sat down on the chair and started crying. Kalin pulled me into him and rubbed my back. "Shh she's gonna be ok I promise you" he said while swaying back and forth.

A/N- Guys I'll post more later. Next update is gonna be about Kaylan getting out of surgery and yeah :-) hope you like it