Chapter 20

*2 Months Later*

●Kaylan's POV●

"Tyler please!" I cried. "Look I truly love you and I will always love you but... I can see the way you look at him it's the same way I look at you... with love, passion, and care. But, until you figure out your feelings towards him then.. we can't be together" he said. I fell to the floor crying and he hugged me one last time before he walked out the door. I sat their on the beach is a short white dress and my white sandals in my hands. Today was our anniversary and this happens. We were having a peaceful time until he said he wanted to talk about something. I grabbed a bottle of vodka from my car and some weed and rolled it into a joint. I took a hit and sat closer to the water. I took in the view and our memories came back. My eyes started getting watery then all of it came out. I took a big gulp from the vodka and laid down on the sand. I heard the sand shuffle next to me, then a body laid down next to me.

●Myles POV●

I was walking down the beach because I was so angry right now. Lycia cheated on me with some other guy. The worst part was that it was in my house. I saw a body laying down on the sand. They had a joint in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other. By the nails I knew it was Kaylan. I laid next to her and took a hit of her joint. "What do you want myles" she scolded me. "Well my girlfriend cheated on me so I came down here" I said taking another hit. "Now how does that feel like? Having someone you love cheat on you" she said blantly. "Well I never loved her so I don't know" I said smiling. She glared at me and i saw she had been crying. "WhatS up with you" I asked her. She took a swing from the vodka. "Well Tyler broke up with me because he rinks I still have feelings for you which I don't because I hate you" she cried. Ouch.. that hurt. I pulled her into my arms and tried calming down. She looked into my eyes and I brushed a piece of her hair out of her face. I smashed our lips together and laid down on the sand while she was ontop of me. Our lips moved in sync and i rolled us over.

*Skips sex scene bc Im lazy af XD*

*Morning*

●Kaylan's POV●

I woke up under the pier with Myles jacket over me. I gathered up all my clothes and slipped them on. I threw myles his jacket and he woke up. "Last night was something" he smirked standing up. He pecked my lips. "Yeah let's forget about last night" I said then walked away. "Bye Myles!" I yelled while i got to my car. "Bye" he yelled back while walking to his car. I drove back to my house and I saw Tyler asleep on the couch. I quickly got in the shower and started making breakfast. I scrambled some eggs and fried some bacon. I took out the orange juice and poured it into two cups. After it was done I served it on two plates. I left my plate in the kitchen and grabbed Tylers. I hovered the plate under his nose and he woke up. I smiled and handed him the plate. I grabbed mine sat on the couch opposite of him. "Soo.." he said while eating. "Have you thought about fron what happened last night?" He asked. "Yeah I have and.. i don't have any feelings for myles, I'm 100% all you" I said smiling while eating. He put his plate down and grabbed mine. He put it on the table that was next to the couches. He leaned in and kiss me. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked while sitting next to me. "yes" I said and smashed my lips onto his.

●Jay's POV●

Kaylan texted me that she had something important to tell me. She wanted me to meet her at Jamba juice. I was wearing black shorts with a white crop top with my concord 11's Taxis. I grabbed my ray bans with my purse and car keys. "Babe I'll be back!" I yelled to Kalin as he was playing 2k. "Ok bye babe" he yelled back. I hopped in my black convertible and drove to Jamba juice. I saw Kaylan sitting there with two drinks (idk what they have their XD). "Hey girl what's up" I said pushing my sunglasses over my head and taking a sip. "I kinda slept with Myles" she whispered. I almost spit out my drink. "YOU WHAT!" I whispered/yelled to her. "Well Tyler broke up with me and i was on the beach. He thought i still had feelings for myles but i dont know if I still do. So he broke up with me and i was completely wasted and i was still getting high. Myles came.. things got heated and it just happened" she said putting her head in her hands. "Ok ok chill out. You and Ty were broken up at that point so it doesn't matter but it does make you look like a hoe" I said. "Thanks Jay your totally helping" she said sarcastically. "Well what are you gonna do?" I asked her. "I don't know" she said.

A/N- Here's a quick update with some drama and shit :-) but this is only the beginning of the drama *evil smirk*
QOTD: HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD KAM'S COVER TO LIKE A VIRGIN! NDNWKDNEND OMGGGGG! IT KILLS ME!