Part 13

Guys sorry I was grounded but thank you so much we are 13 chapters in and we are are 3.23k! Like damn! Ok let's get on.

●Kaylans POV●

"I was never really hung over a guy but myles was different.. i can't tell what it was but there was a spark.. a connection and no matter how much I hated him it's like there's something there that makes me stop hating him for a split second" I said. I was currently on face time with my internet friend Samantha but i call her Sam. "Well you love him! That's pretty much your answer!" She said. "No! No! I can't love him, I've never loved any guy before.. before that other guy" I said not trying to say his name. "I know look listen to me Kaylan. I know how you feel I mean that's how it is with love. You wanna hate that person so much but you can't help but love them. It's confusing and j understand sometimes it all gets a little too much but you can't deny for what you feel about him. It's gonna be hard with that bitch in the way but I promise you it will get better" she said. I had a couple tears coming down. "Thank you Sam" I said smiling. "Ugh I cannot wait to meet you!" I said wiping away my tears. "YASS! Oh my god I wanna hug you and Jay already this is a struggle man!" She said. I laughed then Jay stormed into my room. "I heard my name bitches!" She said and we all laughed. I just sat there and took in the moment. In less than 3 days Im gonna be meeting my internet friend with my best friend who's practically my sister. "Watchu thinking about Kay" Jay asked. I smiled "nothing I'm just really happy that we are all gonna meet up in less than 3 days" I said. "I'm so hyped but listen I gotta go to work so I'll call y'all later" she said. "Ok bye!" We said and hung up. I laid down on the floor and Jay laid next to me. "Why are guys so fucking stressful" I said. "I don't know depends on who your talking about" she said. "Myles" I sighed. "Well his problem is that he's a little fuckboy that can suck my ass.. or yours whatever he prefers" she said and I laughed and punched her arm. "But seriously it's like... i thought he really liked me, even loved me but I'm always wring at picking the right guys" I sighed fiddling with my fingers. "That's not your fault Kay, it's his fault for not realizing how amazing you are." She said. I hugged her "thanks jay" I said smiling. "But the fact that he promised he wouldn't hurt me shows how... i can't trust him anymore" I said. "Listen I gotta step out for a minute but I'll be right back" she said taking out her phone. "Ok" I said then laying down on my bed. I plugged in my ear buds and played A Little Too Much by: Shawn Mendes (me rn :-(...). I played it on blast because I like to block out the world like that.

●Jay's POV●

I stepped out and Kalin was standing there. "We gotta get them back together! She really really loves him and she's never felt like this!" I said to Kalin. "Babe I know you wanna help your friend out but Myles has to also decide but right now I don't trust him" he said. I wrapped my arms around his neck "I know babe but we gotta try right?" I said. I pecked his lips and he smiled. "Ok ok fine I'll try talking with Myles" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I laid my head on his chest. "I feel bad for her tho like... shes never been this torn up about a guy before" I said. He rubbed my back "Everything will be fine I'm gonna go try talking to Myles now ok?" He said. "Ok" I said and giggled. He walked down the stairs and out of the house.

●Kalins POV●

I walked down the street and opened up the door. Yezii came down the stairs in her bra and underwear. "God put on some fucking clothing" I said walking into the kitchen. Myles was there cooking some eggs. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I said back sternly. "Ok look I know your fucking pissed at me but it'd my decision" he said. "Your decision! Myles she's over there fucking torn to pieces because she actually loved you! Man she fucking loves you and she's depressed and you promised you would keep her safe but your Mr.Myles Parrish! You can do whatever the fuck you want right?! Like just cheat on her like it was fucking nothing!" I said grabbing an orange and slamming the fridge door closed. I walked upstairs to my room and closed the door. I hopped in the shower and washed my body. I got out and slipped on a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I got a text from Jay saying that her and Kaylan were going to the mall and asked If I wanted to come. I said yes because I really need to get out if here. I ate my orange and jogged downstairs. I slipped on my concord 11's and sat on the couch. Myles sat next to me and he was about to talk but then Yezii sat on his lap eating a lollipop. I rolled my eyes and got up and left the house. Jay and Kaylan rolled up just on time. "You guys are just on time thank god I can't stand being in that house anymore" I said. "Babe you were there for like 5 minutes" Jay said laughing. "Still it's like the devil meets devil and i can't take their crap anymore" I said laying back in the seat.

●Kaylan's POV●

Honestly this feels painful hearing how much fun they are enjoying together. I just shrug off the feeling and enjoyed my day at the mall. I walked away to go to the bathroom and I saw Myles and Yezii sucking eachothers faces off. Like really! Go home and get a fucking home! Y'all need jesus! I scoffed and turn the other way. I heard footsteps following me and Myles practically jumped in front of me. "What do you want" I said. "Look can we talk" he said. "About what Myles! About how your having so much fun with that whore that interfered in our relationship!" I yelled. Yezii walked over to me. "Who are you calling a whore? Tramp!" She spat at me. Jay came up behind me and suckered punched her. "I was gonna handle it myself but thanks" I said laughing. "Nah I'm sick of her white girl ass messing with fam" she said and I hugged her. "Can we just talk please" Myles asked. "Fine whatever" I agreed. He grabbed my hand and brought me to the top of a hill. I looked around and I could see most of California from up here! "Wow myles the view is beautiful" I said look around. "My view is more beautiful" he said looking at me. "That was really cheesey now what and why did you drag me up here" I said giggling. We sat down anD took in the view. "Look Kaylan" he sighed.

●Myles POV●

"Look Kaylan" I sighed. "I really really like you i mean.. i love you and I know I broke my promise as to protecting you, and I'm so sorry. I made a big mistake" I said. "I love you Kaylan and I've never really loved anyone before" I said fiddling my fingers. "Listen Myles your amazing but... i don't think I'm ready to jump back into a relationship with you" she said looking away from me. "Uh oh-ok." I said. Something inside me told me just to kiss her but i dont wanna make a mistake. I helped her up and we drove back to the house. I dropped her off and sat in my car for a minute. How could I be so stupid to let her go? How could I just let someone wonderful walk off like that?

A/N- Guys your gonna hate me next chapter ok? Ok XD