Chapter 37

Jaxon's POV

We drove to the doctors for her appointment. I was kinda nervous I just had this weird feeling in me. We arrived at the doctors and walked in. "Appointment for Kaylan" Kaylan said to the lady at the front desk. "Ok you can go right on in" the nurse said pointing to the door. We both walked in and sat in the room waiting for the doctor. Eventually she walked in. "Hello my name is Dr.Smith and you called for a pregnancy appointment right?" She questioned. "Yes" Kaylan replied. "Ok so I'm just gonna have you lay out on this table so we can do a sonogram" the doctor said. Kaylan laid out and Dr.Smith raised her shirt up. She put some gel on it then a monitor thing on top of it. She moved it around and looked on the screen. "Hmm that's weird" she said. "What is?" I asked. "I mean this happens all the time but it's no need to worry" the doctor said. "What is it doc?" Kaylan asked sitting up. The doctor passed her a napkin to wipe of the gel. "Your not pregnant" she said before walking out the room. I stood there shocked but actually kinda happy. Kaylan shot up and hugged me. "I'm not pregnant!" She yelled while smiling. I hugged her. "Wait si that means" I said biting my lip as she pulled away. "Oh my god really already jaxon" she said laughing. "What!" I said putting my hands up in surrender.

Kaylan's POV

I chuckled then we walked out of the office. We got in the car and drove to in-n-out cause who doesn't want food. We ordered 2 cheeseburgers for me and Jaxon, 4 for Kalin, and 1 for Jay. We drove back to the house and walked in. "FOOD!" I heard Kalin yell then him running down the stairs. I saw Myles walk out of the kitchen. "Oh I didn't know you were here" I said. "Yeah I just came about 5 minutes ago" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Where's KB?" I asked Jay. "Oh he stepped out probably going to a club" she said. "Of course" I chuckled. I brought all the food and gave one of Kalins burgers to Myles. Jaxon said that he had to go home and he left. Kalin and Jay went upstairs. So it was only me and myles in pure awkwardness in the living room. I just scrolled through instagram following fans and liking edits people have made of my youtube videos. "Can we talk please" he asked sitting up. "Why do you wanna call me a whore again? You wanna call me out on my problems again? Go ahead" I said without taking my eyes off the screen. "No look I'm sorry I just got really angry and i know that's not an excuse for how I acted but just please i know you've given me three chances already and I know its gonna be hard for you to trust me again but i love you Kaylan so fucking much. I've tried to get my mind off of you but I cant! Ever since I met you at that party. When I laid my eyes on you there was something that told me "she's the one" but i fucked up three times and I know and when I say I know.. i do know that it's hard to put your trust into someone that fucked you over three times. I'm just asking for my last and final chance. It's you, it's always been you, and it's only you just please Kaylan. I love you" he said whispering the last part. Tears formed in my face and I put my phone down. "I.. i don't know Myles" I studdered. "Just let me" he said getting up. He sat next to me and i faced him. He cupped my cheeks and put his face close to mine. Our foreheads were touching. All I could hear was our heavy breathing. I closed In the small amount of space and our lips locked. Our lips moved Inn sync and i moved back. He hovered over me as we still kept kissing. He pulled away and just hovered over me. "Should I forgive him?" I thought to myself.

A/N- Should she forgive him? I don't know you guys decide.