Chapter 46

*Day 3* (HEHEHEHE)

Kaylans POV

I woke up but there was no sign of Myles anywhere. I got up and got on the shower. Today was the last day of Disneyland and also I remembered myles said he wanted me to dress nice. I washed my hair and body. When I got out i wrapped a towel around my body and sat down on the sink. I grabbed my makeup bag and took out my eyeliner. I did a winged eyeliner with mascara and red lip stick. I decided to just let my hair air dry since it's naturally curly. I put on my white bandeau with my light pink high low skirt and nude flats. I walked out of the bathroom standing in front of a full length mirror. I took some pictures and then posted one on instagram. I captioned it "Bae♡ @yourboymyles". I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. Some guy was standing there with a notecard. He handed it to me then walked away.

Hey babygirl so I have a plan obviously, I need you to come to the entrance of Disneyland around 4
-Myles♡

It was about 2 now, yes I take that long to get ready. I just sat around watching tv until it was about 350. I walked out of the hotel room and took the elevator down. I walked out and walked across the street. When I got there, there were two people. One person was holding a Polaroid and the other was holding another notecard.

Hey babygirl take this Polaroid and go to the water fountain. Take a picture of the restaurant across it and tell me what you see
-Love YBM

I put the card in the pocket with the other one and took the polaroid. I sat on the water fountain and looked around for the restaurant. Then my eyes laid on "Peter Pan cafe". I took a picture of it and then it took 2 minutes for it to develop. I looked closely and i saw Kalin inside eating food. Ofc little fatass. I walked over to him and sat down. "What is Myles up to" I said and he shrugged his shoulders passing me yet another notecard. It about 5 right now cause I decided to take a break and eat. I finally read the notecard.

Last one babygirl go in front of Cinderellas castle and lay out the cards then take a picture of them with the polaroid
-Love Meelz

I chuckled then walked to the castle. I placed everything the i got down. First I put the polaroid picture down then the cards. I shifted it around then i understood it. It spelled out "Will You Marry" but there was something missing. "Me?" I turned around and saw Myles standing there with a rose and a little box. "Kaylan ever since I met you at that party there was something different about you. I mean no one was like you. Your kind. Caring. Funny. Beautiful. I mean I can go on and on about you. But your one of a kind and i wouldnt have asked for a better girlfriend. Ive made so many mistakes and im sorry for ever hurting you. You've forgived me anyways and im thankful for you ad the fact that you stood by me. And i dont know how to spend the rest of my life without you. Your the one I love. With your imperfections and bad habits. Your still Kaylan. And now im asking if you will be Kaylan Parrish" he said then getting on one knee. I covered my mouth and wiped away my tears. "Yes yes yes!" I said and he slid the ring on my finger. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. "She said yes!" He said throwing his fist into the air. Jay, Kalin, cam, Jaxon, Khayman, Debbie, i mean just everyone was there congratulating us. I hugged Jay. "MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!" She squealed. "IM GETTING MARRIED!" I said and we laughed. I hugged everyone and then i walked to Khayman and Myles. "Now you hurt her in hurt you simple as that" he smiled flashing his grils. "Shut up K ill fight you i dont care how tall you are" I said. He started poking my sides then i elbowed his stomach. "Haha loser" I said sticking my tongue out at him. I turned around and kissed Myles. "I love you" I said pressing my forehead against Myles. "I love you too" he said snaking his arms around my waist. Everything was just perfect at this moment. He leaned in then our lips touched. I cupped his cheeks and deepend the kiss. Fireworks and butterflies filled my stomach. But also fireworks filled the sky. I saw a flash through my closed eyes. We slowly pulled away and i saw Jay holding the polaroid and the picture she took. I intertwined Myles and I hands then we all walked to the hotel. Everyone went to seperate rooms. I plopped down on the end and myles took off his shoes. He laid down next to me. I sat on his lap while he was just laying there staring at me. "I cant believe im gonna be Mrs.Parrish" I said smiling really big. "Well its because I love you" myles said smiling. "Well I love you too" I said leaning down and pecking his lips. I rolled back over and put my head on his chest. "Thats all I get" he gasped. "Hey you gotta enough in the car Mr" I said poking his nose. "Ok true true" he said kissing my forehead. "Goodnight Mr.Parrish" I said turning around. "Goodnight soon to be Mrs.Parrish" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

A/N- I WAS TOO HYPED TO SEE HOW YOU GUYS WOULD REACT I UPDATED AGAIN RN. SO YEAHHH!