Chapter 32

Myles POV

I was still sitting on the couch holding my cheek from her slapping then the power goes out. "Greaaatt" I sigh. I get up and get a flashlight from the kitchen. I walk upstairs and knock on Kaylan's door. "What" she says through the door. "The powers out" I said. "No shit sherlock i already check" she said. "Can you open up" I said leaning against the door. "Nope" she simply said. "Why" I responded. "Because your a dick head and an asshole" she said. "I mean like.. i know I have a dick but please can I come in" I said. I heard her sigh then get up. She unlocked the door then opened it. She plopped down on her bed and continued writing in her notebook. "So Watchu doing" I asked her while sitting down on her beanbag. "Writing" she blantly said. I just sat there in awkward silence. I just wanted to wrap my arms around her. Hold her. Kiss her. But i fucked up badly. She started to humm a melody. "What is that?" I asked. "Just something I've been working on" she said. "Can i hear it?" I asked. "Come on skinny love just last the year pour a little salt we were never here my my my my my my my my staring at the sink of blood and crushed vanil tell my love" she sang. (Skinny Love by Birdy) "Thats really good" I said sitting next to her. "I guess but that's just a little of the beginning" she said shrugging her shoulders. She pit her notebook away and laid down on the bed. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arm around her. She sighed then turned towards me. "Myles" she sighed. "Kaylan" I said. "Don't do this to me or yourself" she said. "please" I said. She turned her head the opposite way. I hovered over her and lifted her chin. We stared into eachothers eyes for a second. I leaned in slowly and our lips pressed against eachothers. I unbuckled her shorts and she took off my shirt. While we kept kissing she ran her hand up and down my abs. I felt her smile through the kiss as she reached for my shorts. I pinned down her arms and left kisses down her neck. I stood up and put my shirt back on. I winked at her then walked out of her room with my flashlight.

Kaylan's POV

I'm so angry right now. Not only because of Myles but myself. I give in way to easily. Fine he's wants to play this then let's do it. I walked to the closet and put on booty shorts that my ass kinda sticks out of.. more like ALOTTT. I put on a crop top and tied my hair up into a high bun. I walked out of my room with my flashlight and walked passed Myles on the couch. I walked into the kitchen. I heard his footsteps behind me. I reached up on my tippy toes to get chips then Mykes wrapped his arms around my waist. "You know I didn't mean to tease you" he said while he grabbed my ass. "Suurrree" I said. I got the chips and laid down with my stomach on the couch holding my phone in one hand and chips in the other. I was just happily scrolling through my instagram feed then Myles grabs the chips out of my hand. I glare at him while he's smiling eating my chips. I get up and walk over to him and hold out my hand telling him to give it back. He reached his arm out backwards holding the chips farther. I reached out and fell onto his lap. He dropped the chips and wrapped his arms around my waist. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in and slowly kissed me. Sparks. Butterflies. All my emotions came back. I pulled away and walked up to my room. I locked my door and slid down the wall. Why. Why can't I just hate him forever. Why do I have to love him. Why is it him. Him. Myles. I sigh. I get up and lay down on my bed. I here him calling my name outside of my door but i soon fall asleep.

A/N- Oh wow good job fuckboy Myles. Guys idk if i wanna do the contest cause no one is entering and i feel like everyone is giving up on my book. I know I'm not perfect and I say how I'm constantly taking breaks from the book but I'm not on a good "life track" right now. So if you guys don't wanna read this book anymore then take it out of your library.