Part 3

Jay's POV

We got back to our house and I ran swiftly upstairs and straight into my room. I ran straight towards my closet and started getting dressed. My outfit was camo high waisted jeans with a black crop top and a denim sleeveless jacket. I put on my Oreo 6's and slipped on my gold chain with my Obey snapback. I did a smokey eye and put on some red lipstick. I walked out of my room and saw Kaylan standing there. She was wearing her white Ballin paris Sweatshirt with black high waisted jeans and my white converse. I tosed her my black "Misfit" beanie and she said "thanks". We walked out of the house and drove back to the guys house. We walked in and I was greeted by Kalin. "Hey" he said flashing his million dollar smile. "Hey" I said back. "Oh Kaylan Myles is upstairs" he said to her. "Thanks" she said smiling. She walked upstairs.

Kaylan's POV

I walked upstairs and opened his door. Some girl was ontop of him and they were making out. "Oh sorry this isn't the bathroom" I lied. I jogged back downstairs. "Hey imma go home I don't feel so good but have fun on your date" I said waving bye to them. I jumped in my car and sped home. I raced to my room and just laid down on my bed. I don't know if I should feel hurt.. i mean we weren't even together and I thought i actually had something with him.. i laughed at myself. "I'm so stupid" I whispered as i cried a little. I drifted to sleep but right when I was sleeping I heard alot of knocking on the door. I walked downstairs "Ok ok! God what!" I said swinging the door open. Myles was standing there breathing heavily. He walked right into my house. "Yes welcome into mi casa" I said sarcastically while wiping away my red puffy eyes.

Myles POV

She wiped away her red puffy eyes. "What do you want" she said harshly. "We need to talk" I said pacing around. "Look Myles, we aren't dating so I don't care, go get whatever girl you want" she said standing by the wall. "THATS THE THING! I can't get my fucking mind off of you! You're always there like.. like" I studdered as she cut me off. "LIKE WHAT MYLES!" She yelled. "LIKE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!" I yelled as the room grew silent. "I really like you" I whispered. She slid down the wall and started crying. "I can't be in a relationship, I can't trust guys anymore" she whispered. I sat next to her "talk to me.. what happened?" I asked her. "So there was this guy I dated for 4 years straight basically through out high school. Once i started changing hoe I dressed like 12th grade alot of guys started gaining interest in me. He started becoming controlling and abusive. Everyday he would count how many guys looked at me or whistled at me and that's how many smacks he would give me. He would continuously hit me everyday. Until my bruises became really noticeable. Then one day he was beating the shit out of me and i could've died.. then some students came out and pulled him away and got my to the hospital." She lifted up the side of her shirt. There was a scar on the left side of her stomach. "He cut me really deep and i had to get stitches. Afterwards, they locked him up for.. i don't know but alot of years for abuse and assault" she explained. I almost started crying and i engulfed her into a hug. "I promise you I'm nothing like that guy, I would never hurt you. If it makes you feel better to earn your trust we can be friends.. or fuck buddies" I said laughing at the last part and so did she. "Fine, fuck buddies it is.. but only bevause your good in bed" she smirked and we laughed. "So what do you wanna do?" She asked. "Well I have something in mind" I said smirking "but let's just chill for today and watch tv" I said standing up and helping her up. "Wait am I allowed to kiss you whenever I want at least" I asked. "Yeah I guess" she said with a chuckle. She turned around and walked away. I turned her around and planted a kiss on her lips. She smiled and then walked back to the kitchen. Her ass is huge I thought. I smacked it and she turned around and smacked my chest. "I will smack your face next time" she said warning me and i laughed. She grabbed two sprites and tossed one to me. "Aye I got bad one and I got a cold sprite" I said wrapping my arm around her. "Really myles" she laughed. We sat down on the couch but i got up to use the bathroom. She smacked my ass and i turned around and looked at her. She was hysterically laughing as she put her sprite down. I sat on her lap so she couldn't move. "Myles get your fat ass off of me!" She said pushing me on the floor. She laid on top of me with her hair dangling down. "Ahhh deja vu" I said laughing. "Really nigga" she said glaring at me. I pulled her down and attached my lips on hers. I felt this spark but i couldn't figure it out. I rolled us over so I could be ontop. I put my hand up her shirt and massaged her boob. I felt her smiled through the kiss. As she was about to take off my shirt her phone rang. "Please don't get it" i said. She reached out her arm and grabbed her phone. "Hey..yeah.." she said while i was kissing down her neck. I put one hand down her pants and rubbed my finger on her heat threw her panties. "Y-yeah.. mmh.. oh sorry yeah.. ok that's cool bye Jay" she said quickly hanging up. She moaned "ugh myles I'm gonna k- ooooh I'm gonna fuck you so hard" she said. "Yeah babygirl" I said reattaching my lips onto hers. She flipped us back over and started unbuttoning my pants. She pulled down my boxers as my phone started to ring. She rubbed her hand around my tip as I answered my phone. "H-Hey d-dude" I said to kalin. "Yeah.. mm. What? Yeah.. ok bye Kalin!" I said hanging up quickly. She shoved my length into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down. "Ahhh yeah baby" I moaned. She went faster. "Uhh I-I'm g-gonna cum" I said. "Hold on baby" she said then moving her hand up and down. "Wait I wanna taste you" she said seductively. She shoved my length back in her mouth and i came all in her mouth. She sallowed it all then wiped her mouth. I pulled up my boxers and pants then she went to go brush her teeth. She came back down and rested her head on my shoulder as I sat on the couch. "Damn your really good" I said chuckling. "Yep" she said smirking then pecking my lips.

A/N- Hey guys! I Need a co-owner for my @twerkteam_myles ig acc... so message me or comment below if you want to. Also, Jay I will fill in your dating scene next chapter. Also, I will not be updating Friday because I'm meeting the guys♡.