Chapter 24

●Jay's POV●

Today me and Kalin were gonna have a lazy day at my house since Kaylan is out all day with Myles. "Babeee!" Kalin whined in my ear. I turned my head slowly to him while glaring. He kissed me then i smiled. "What kalin" I chuckled. "Can you get me food" he asked sticking out his bottom lip. "No you get your lazy ass up and get it" i said laying my head on his shoulder. "Babeee pleaseee" he whined. I sighed then got up. He grabbed me by the waist and made me fall backwards on his lap. "I thought you wanted food cause your hungry" I chuckled. He started kissing my neck. "I am hungry just not for food" he said as his hands went down to my thighs. "Oh so you wanna play this game" I said turning around and straddling him. He bit his lip then lowered his hands down to my butt. I kissed him and our lips moved in sync. He flipped us over on the couch where his body hovered over me. I bit my lip and smiled. I rubbed my hands over his abs as if I was going to take his shirt off. I rolled over and stood up on the floor. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a box of crackers. "Here since you said your hungry" I said tossing it to him. I sat on the opposite couch and scrolled through the channels. I heard him get up and he sat next to me. He laid his head on my shoulder and set his hand down on my thigh. I glared at him and he smiled while focusing on the tv. He moved his hand up towards my heat. He rubbed it through my shorts and i let out a small moan. I sat ontop of him and started aggressively kissing him. He kissed back and put his hands on my butt. He set me down on the floor and started taking off my shorts. I practically ripped off his shirt. My hands roamed around his abs while i kissed his neck. He took off my shirt and started unclipping my bra. I pulled of his pants while he sucked on one of my boobs while massaging the other. He switched then i moaned. He moved down to my stomach then my clit. He bit the top of my thing and pulled it down with his teeth. I moaned in sexual frustration because he was taking so long. He massaged his fingers over it. I closed my eyes and moaned. Next thing I felt was him slamming into me. He moved in and out as I arched my back. "OH MY GOD KALIN" I moaned. He leaned down and kissed me while speeding up. "Oh my god kalin! Don't stop" I moaned. I dug my finger nails into his back as he started going fast. "UHHHH!" I screamed. "Just hold it in" he said while he went faster and faster. "Uh! I'm gonna-" he cut me of by kissing me. "One.. two.. three!" He said then we released on eachother. "Ugh oh my god" I breathe out while Kalin toppled next to me. "Best sex ever" he said then pecked my cheeks. "Let's go take a shower" I said standing up. "Round 2?" He said smirking. "No" I said chuckling then shoving him.

A/N- DAMN JAY! GET IT! XD Anyways, next chapter is gonna be fun lol and after that chapter imma need some ideas so whoever messages me the best idea gets shoutout, obviously gets that part in the book, and gets to co-own my ig acc twerkteam_myles with aanaja so yeah! Good luck! Next chapter will be up tomorrow or friday♡