Chapter 28

●Sams POV●

Kaylan dropped me off at Cam'S house and i knocked on his door. He ran to the door and his hair seemed kinda messy and i chuckled. "Did you just wake up sleepy pants?" I chuckled while walking in. "Uh yeah" he slyly chuckled. "So i got you something" I said pecking his lips. His lips tasted weird. Wait.. messy hair, in a rush, weird taste. "Cam what's going on?" I asked. "Look Sam--" he said before getting cut off. "CAM I NEED A TOWEL!" Some girl yelled. "Wow Cam. You gave me some long ass speech about how you would wait for me and how you fucking love me! And now this shit! I'm done! WE ARE DONE! I CANT BELIEVE I WAS SO FUCKING STUPID TO THINK YOU LOVED ME! YOUR JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE FUCKBOYS!" I yelled while hitting his chest. "Stop stop just stop!" He said while holding onto my hands so I can stop hitting him. "Listen please" he said and I pushed him away. "Was I not good enough" I whispered. "What?" He questioned. "I said.. was I not good enough" I spoke up. "You were- you are" he said trying to pull me into a hug. I pushed him away and ran out of the house. I got into my car and drove down to the house and packed my stuff. I quickly bought a ticket back to New York.

A/N- Why is everyone such a fuckboy. And what do you think is gonna happen? Will she really go to NYC? OR!!! Just stay with them..