Chapter 42

Kaylan's POV

I woke up and changed into something for comfortable. No one was here besides Myles and I. It was gonna be like this for the whole day. I slipped on one of Myles white t-shirts and i was a black lace thong and black knee socks. The shirt reached right under my butt so i was ok. I walked out of the room and saw Myles sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey babe" I said sitting next to him. He looked at me and just stared. "What?" I chuckled. "you just look very sexy" he said biting his lip while leaning in. I cupped his cheeks and our lips connected. He laid me down and i wrapped my legs around his torso. He held one of my legs up while the other one was next to my waist. We kept making out until it started getting heated. I pulled away and just put my fingers through his hair and stared into his eyes. "I'm hungryyy" I whined. He kissed my nose then said "I'll make you anything you want princess" I smiled then he got up. He walked into the kitchen and I could hear him cooking. I could also smell eggs and bacon. I scrolled through instagram and then i thought 'Why not post something'. I walked into the kitchen so Myles couldn't hear me. I snapped the picture of him cooking food. I captioned it "When bae cooks you breakfast❤" I posted it after tagging him then his phone got the notification. He checked it and turned to me. He smiled then went back to cooking. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I kissed his cheek and just laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you" I said then he smiled. "I love you too" he said turning around then pecking my lips. He finsihed cooking then i grabbed two plates. He dip eggs and bacon on both and we sat down on the couch. He sat down and i put my legs over his thighs. We ate and just talked. It felt so peaceful just it being him and I. After we finsihed eating i put the dishes in the sink and washed them. I sat down on the opposite couch. I laid down on my stomach and my shirt kinda lifted up a little so now you could see my ass and my thong. I was scrolling through my phone when Myles laid next to me and squeezed my ass. "Myles!" I squealed then hit his arm. "What bubblebutt" he said and I glared at him. "Stop" I said then went back on my phone. He put his arm around me while we laid down. I could feel him slowly sliding his hand down to my butt. "Myles stop" I giggled. "You know I could fuck you right here and right now" he whispered in my ear. "Too bad" I said cheeseing. He squeezed my ass and i pushed him off the couch and he groaned. I chuckled then laughed. I rolled over to stand up but instead I fell ontop of him. I hovered over him with my curly hair hanging from the side and my hands on both sides of his shoulders. "Did I ever mentioned you look sexy as fuck in my clothes" he said biting his lip. I sat on his stomach and he smiled. He grabbed his phone and started taking pics of me like.. non stop. "Myles stop" I said putting my hand in front of the camera. He laughed then i took his phone. I leaned down and kissed him he cupped my cheeks and deepend it. I took a picture of us then i put his phone on the side. We kept kissing then he rolled us over. He tugged on my shirt then pulled it off over my head. I was just in my black bra and black thong. I pulled off his shirt and we continued kissing. He started kissing down my neck and i moaned. Things happened...

A/N- Sorry if I let you guys down on the ending.. I'm just not in the mood right now to write a whole sex scene and yeah. I'll try to keep up with the book things came up and I'm just in a depressing mood. Sorry guys.