Chapter 49

Kaylan's POV

Today i had scheduled my appointment to verify if I'm pregnant. I got dressed in grey joggers and a white flowy tank top and my carmine 6's. Myles walked out in Adidas and his HBK sweater with black vans. "Let's skeddit" he said and intertwined our hands. I grabbed my car keys and got in my black range rover.

*At doctors*

"Good morning my name is Dr.Hernandez so I would just need to take some urine samples and if you are pregnant then we would need you to schedule an appointment each month" she said handing me a cup. "The bathroom is down the hall to the left" she said then walked out. I walked to the bathroom and peed in the cup. I put the lid over it then washed my hands. I walked out and handed it to her. "Ok well you should get your results in an hour so just write here your number so we can get in contact with you" she said handing me a post it. I wrote my number down then Myles and I walked out. "Wanna get food" he asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Yes please I'm starving" I said. We got in the car and drove to chipotle. "YASS BABE!" Myles shouted. I laughed and we walked inside. Myles ordered our food while i grabbed a table for us. He sat down with our food and we ate. "So i was thinking about our wedding and we should go shopping for our suits and dresses" I said. "Ok and what were you thinking like about those" he said taking a bite out of his food. "Well I was thinking you and the guys should go get your suit fitting next week and that'll be the same time I go with the girls for dress shopping" I said. "Sounds good" he said. After we finsihed we headed over to Sam and Kalin. We got to the door and opened it. I saw them sucking eachothers faces off on the couch and Myles and I laughed our asses off. "NO PDA!" I managed to shout. "Why are you guys here" Sam said fixing herself. "Well I wanted to talk you about wedding stuff and Myles just followed me" I said and he gasped. "Hey you know Kalin is my friend so that's why I came here" Myles said holding his heart acting hurt. "I know baby" I said pecking his lips. He smiled then walked off with Kalin i guess to the studio. I looked around and made sure they were gone. "GIRL GUESS WHAT!" I said. "WHAT!" She said sitting down on the couch. "Ok i looked online at David's Bridal and.. i think I found the dress" I said pulling it up on my phone. She covered her mouth in awe. "Oh my god Kay your gonna look perfect like always in that dress" she said. I hugged her. "Thank you" I said then we pulled away. "Now ok for the bridesmaids i was thinking some type of light blue cause we are having it on the beach" I said laying down on the couch. "Yeah maybe we can find something like strapless and it haS the diamond decor in the middle and poofy and short going out?" Sam said. "SAM THATS AWESOME!" I said in excitement.

A/N- Guys there was more to this fucking chapter then it fucked up and cut half of it off