Chapter 34

Jaxon's POV (new one *evil smirk*)

We arrived at her house and she shoved me inside. she locked the door and threw all her accessories to the floor. I smashed my lips into hers as we aggressively made out. "jump" I said. She jumped up and i wrapped her legs around my waist. She started kissing down my neck and sucking on my sweet spot. I carried her upstairs into her room and slammed the door shut. I took off my flannel then my t-shirt. She bit her lip and rubbed her hand up and down my abs. I chuckled then pushed her down on the bed. I pulled her shorts off and pulled off her shirt. She took her bra off and flung it across the room. I started kissing down her neck and massaged her boob. I massaged the other one as I made my way down to her thong. I clenched it with my teeth and slowly i pulled it down just to agitate her. "Jaxon no teasing" she whined. I pulled it off then took off my pants and boxers. I stood at her heat and she bit her lip. I slowly slid in and she moaned in pleasure. I started moving back and fourth and she moaned louder. I leaned down and kissed down her neck while moving faster. She started scratching and moaning. "Oh my god!" She yelled. "UGH JAXON!" She moaned. "Keep yelling my name babygirl" I said in her ear. "Jaxonn" she moaned. "Louder!" I said while going as fast as I could. "JAXXONN" she yelled. "I'm gonna cum" she moaned. She scratched my back. "Hold on one sec babygirl" I said kissing her. We both hit our max and exploded on eachother. "Ughh" I moaned laying next to her. "We should clean up" she chuckled. "Yeah" I said. We walked into the bathroom and took a shower. "Round 2?" I asked while snaking my arms around her waist in the shower. "No I'm tired" she said washing her body. "Fineeee" I sighed and she chuckled. She finsihed then walked out. I washed myself off then got out. I slipped on my boxers and slipped in next to her. She was wearing my t-shirt and i chuckled. I wrapped my arms around her waist then fell asleep.

*Next Morning* (hehe stuff)

Kaylan's POV

I woke up feeling a bit nauseas. I slowly unwrapped Jaxons arm and stood up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt someone pick up my hair. It was Khayman. "Are you pregnant" he said. "I don't know KB" I said flushing the toilet then brushing my teeth. "I just woke up kb" I said walking out. I put on sweatpants and one of KB's sweatshirts. I slipped on my Adidas sandals then got my car keys. I drove to the pharmacy and walked to the pregnancy aisle. I grab about 3 tests and paid for it. I walked over to the bathroom. I peed on the sticks and waited. *2 minutes later* I checked the sticks and they all said positive. "Oh my god" I whispered.

A/N- Jaxon damn you just couldn't use a fucking condom! Oh lord what's gonna happen now? Is Jaxon gonna toss her to the curb? Or take her in? Idk you guys decide. AND THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 13K! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!