Chapter 33

*Next Morning*

Kaylan's POV

I woke up and saw the sun shining a little behind the white fluffy clouds. I strechted and walked into my bathroom. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. the hot water touched my back and it felt so nice. I washed my hair and body then got out. I flat ironed my "lions maine" and put on my gold chains. I put some mascara and red lipstick. I got out and slipped on my black jeans with a white t-shirt that said "If you're reading this then go fuck yourself". I put on my carmine 6's. I texted Jay that I was ready to go. oh yeah! Ok so Jay asked if I wanted to go to some park with her and i decided why not. I took a selfie in my long mirror then walked out of my room. I saw Myles passed out leaning against my door then he fell cause I opened my door. He groaned and slowly got up. "ow" he said rubbing the back if his head. "where are you going?" He said in a raspy morning voice. "out" I said jogging downstairs. "wait what about last night" he said following me. "what do you mean" I said. "last night.." he said. "nothing happened lastnight i dont know what your talking about" I said grabbing a water bottle then walking out. Jay pulled up in her white range rover. "WASSUP BITCH!" she yelled and i chuckled getting in. "so what are we gonna do?" I asked. "well Kalin, Derek, KB, and Jaxon are having a soccer game and they asked for us to come and Kalin wasn't sure if you wanted myles there or not so he invited him anyways but don't worry about it" she said. "it's cool and sounds fun" I said turning up the radio. Bang Bang by: G-Eazy came on and we blasted it. We arrived at the soccer field and I hugged everyone there. "KB do you have extra kleats for me?" I asked. "yeah I always forget to grab yours out of my car" he said grabbing them out of his trunk. "gracias" I said grabbing them. I sat down putting them on and he sat next to me. "so how have you been? like after the Myles thing" he asked. "eh I've been ok I guess" I said shrugging my shoulders. I stood up and walked out to the feild. "nah I'm not playing with a girl cause we are guys and we are tougher so I don't want you to get hurt" Kalin said and Jaxon and Derek agreed. KB didn't agree with them cause he knows my skills on the field so did Jay. "Bro don't test her especially in soccer" KB stepped in. "ok fine" Kalin said putting his hands in surrender. Jay threw the ball in the air and i hit it with my head. I ran to it and Derek stepped in front of me. I acted like I was gonna kick it left but then I driver it to the right and shot the ball in the goal which jaxon missed to catch. They all stared at me. "this is just the beginning" I said chucking. Kalin kicked it back to my side and I threw myself down on the floor. I groaned in "pain" and they ran over to me. I stood up and fake limped. "are you ok?" Jaxon asked. The ball was right behind them. I limped a little further then ran full speed while dribbling the ball and kicked it into the goal. "see you guys shouldn't give in easily" I said dribbling the ball on my foot. "OK I GIVE UP!" Jaxon said throwing his hands up. He sat down on the side of the feild with Jay and watched. Jay started playing Hit em by- Migos and KB yelled "THATS MY JAM" and started dancing around. "hey guys" Myles said. Everyone said hi and Hey to him except me. Derek and Kalin quit playing soccer so I was just juggling the ball on my foot. Jaxon walked up to me. "Ok guys! I volunteer as tribute to verse Kaylan in soccer!" he said and everyone laughed. "JAXON YOUR GONNA GET YOUR ASS BEAT" Kalin yelled. We started in the middle and Derek threw the ball in. I dribbled to the goal but them Jaxon cane and stole the ball away. I ran up and kicked it to the side and he ran back to his goal. I stood in front of the goaL with the ball in between my feet. I kicked it hard up and it hit the corner of the goal. Jaxon laughed then the ball came back still up in the air. I've tried this tricked so many times but it's never worked and i just hoped the it did this time. I did a back flip and kicked the ball into the goal. He just stood there as it flew right in. Jay started screaming and cheering me on cause she knows how many times that hasn't worked for me. "holy shit" I hear Derek, Kalin, and Myles say. I cheesed and Jaxon just stared at me. "OK I GIVE UP" he yelled running off to the side. "ok ok I'll try but only because I know all of your tricks" KB said coming on the field. I know one trick that he doesnt. Kalin threw the ball in and i dribbled the ball. KB tried getting it from me but I kept moving backwards. I ended up at the goal and kicked it in. "You suck" I said sticking my tongue out. He nudged me and nodded his head towards Myles. He was talking with some girl and they were flirting. I turned back and shrugged my shoulders. "He has his life and I have mine" I simply said taking the ball. I just did some tricks and passed the ball back and fourth with Jay. We just eventually sat down on the field and just scrolled through our phones. She tensed up at a point and I looked at her. I followed what her eyes were staring at. Some girl was talking to Kalin and he seemed uncomfortable. I got up and walked over to him. "Hey Kalin your girlfriend over there needs your help with something" I said and he said thanks then walked away. "what's your problem" the girl said. "what the fuck I didn't do shit his girlfriend! GIRLFRIEND! you slut need help with something so go off and find another man that would want a tramp like you" i said. "But he does" she said as myles walked over. "what?" he said. "Nothing this bitch was all over Kalin so I just helped a nigga out" I simply said. "she's not a bitch" he said getting defensive. "Myles don't fucking test me you know what I'm capable of" I said putting my finger up. "ok but she's not a bitch" he said. "ok fine she's not a bitch... shes a whore, tramp, slutty ass bitch" I said smiling. "At least she doesn't go around sleeping with random ass guys like you" he snapped back. I stood there stunned by what he said. Everyone came over. "Whats going on" Jaxon said. I could tell that they heard what he had said and KB clenched his fist. He swung his fist and punched myles right across the face. Kalin and Derek and Jaxon had to hold him back because he is the tallest out of all of them. I walked away and sat down next to Jay's car. She ran after me and sat down. "What he said Is true" I said pulling out a cigarette and my lighter. I put it in my mouth and lit it. "It's true but he makes it seem bad like you had your reasons but that soemthing make your a slut or a whore he's just a man whore that's jealous thay he can't get any girls" she said grabbing a cigarette and i lit it for her. "Can we go somewhere else?" I asked. "I have a perfect place in mind" she said.

*10 minutes later*

We pulled up to a hookah lounge and we all cheered. We walked in and sat at a booth (idk what you do there so bear with me). I took a big hit and did the dragon. "ok I love doing the volcano" Jaxon said. He took in alot then blew it into a cylinder shaped thing and then squeezed it out and it look like a volcano cloud. We just made snapchats while the music blasted. KB found some girl and started dancing with her. Kalin and Jay went to the dance floor and started dancing. Jaxon and I kept messing around trying to do tricks with the hookah. "Ugh we are the single pringles of the group" Jaxon said and I laughed. I took a selfie with him and captioned #Singlepringle. He put his arm around me and we kept snapchatting back and fourth. They played Isuready by obviously Jaxon. He got so hyped and pulled me to the dance floor. He pulled me close to him and put his hands on my hips. We were high af so we didn't care(ik you don't get high off of Hookah but like I said bear with me and act like it). He started slowly grinding on me and i just went with it. Jay looked up at me and wiggled her eyebrows. I laughed and just kept dancing. Jaxon wrapped his arms around my waist and i started slowly twerking on him. We kept dancing then we sat back down. "I didn't realize how freaky you were on the dance floor" He said in my ear. "You should see how I am in bed" I smirked. "Well I just might have to find that out later" he said back and i faced him. He smashed his lips onto mine and we started making out. I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands fell around my waist. "OOOH GET IT!" I heard someone yell behind us. I pulled away and chuckled. I turned around and fixed my self and saw Jay and Kalin laughing. "let's get back to the house" I said grabbing Jaxons hand. He smirked knowing what I meant.

A/N- Ok guys if your confused about where the fuck Jaxon and KB (Special K) came from.. i got confused with my other book 'The Party' on kayandsam320 and yeah so basically KB is my brother and Jaxon well in this case idk XD. So who do you ship Kaylan with more? Myles? or. Jaxon?