Chapter 25

●Jay's POV●

"TODAY WE ARE MEETING SAM SO GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" I yelled in Kaylan's ear. "GET OUT MY FACE!" She yelled while pushing me off the bed. I walked into my room and put on my black jeans with my white tube top with the gold belt. I slipped on my white converse and put my hair in a high ponytail and curled the ends. I don't really like makeup but just for today I put on winged eyeliner and mascara. I put a little lip gloss on and sat on my bed texting Sam.

●Kaylan's POV●

After Jay had yelled in my ear I got up and then laid back down next to Myles. "I'm to lazy to get upp" I whined. "Babe your gonna meet you internet friend after 2 years of talking and your too lazy" he chuckled. "Your right" I said then pecking his lips. I got up and took off my shirt and shorts. Myles came up behind me and squeezed my butt. "Myles I'm trying to get dressed" I chuckled. "And your making it hard for me to not fuck you right now" he said in my ear. I grabbed my burgundy jeggings and my jack Daniels muscle tee. I put them on and saw Myles sitting on the bed pouting. I straddled him and left kisses down his neck. "Later I promise" I said while he stuck out his bottom lip. I kissed his lip then he smirked. I kissed his lip and he cupped my cheeks. "Mylesss" I whined. "I gotta get up" I said standing up. "Ughh" he sighed. I left my hair naturally down which was tight curls then put on a little mascara. I slipped on my burgundy vans that myles has bought me. "Ooh I love your shoes" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned around and faced him. "Oh why thank you so much" I said chuckling. "Your so beautiful" he said biting his lips. "Don't do that" i said. "Do what" he said while biting his lips. "This" I said then biting my lip. "Okay okay" he said laughing. I plopped down on the bed and he laid on top of me. "Myles your like a big fat baby now get off" I said attempting him to get off. He smashed our lips together and i rolled over to be on top of him. We kept kissing until I eventually pulled apart. "You are horny today aren't you" I said smiling. "Very" he said nodding his head. "Later I'm please you" I whispered in his ear before getting up and fixing my curls. He groaned and put his face in the pillow. "COME ON GUYS WE ARE LEAVING!" Jay shouted. The whole squad was going to the mall with us to meet Sam. Cam was recording everything the whole time. I was texting Sam the whole time while we headed there. S- Sam K-Kaylan

K- ALMOST THERE
S- I'M AT CHIPOTLE
K- -__- really nigga
S- what I got hungry XD
K- w.e loser
S- Hey but you love me
K- yesh♡ XD
S- where are you i just finsihed and I'm in the main lobby
K- PARKING JUST COME OUT
S- OMG I SEE MY TREE (Sam XD)

We stopped texting then all 3 of us ran to eachother. We hugged real tight while the guys were in the back recording. "Oh my god I can't believe we actually met after 2 fucking years" Sam said wiping away her tears. "It's about damn time!" I said. "Ok so Sam this is Kalin aka Jay's boyfriend. Sam this is Myles aka My boyfriend. And This is Cam the single pringle" I said wiggling my eyebrows at the end.(I want chips now XD). "Hey guys obviously I'm sam" she said introducing herself. "So let's head off to over adventure" I said while hopping on Myles back. Everyone laughed and we walked into the mall. "Where do you wanna go babe" I said while pecking his cheeks. "I wanna get new vans" he said cheeseing. "You have sooooo many pairs but ok" I said then he got on the escalator. "Off the journeys!" I said pointing to it. He laughed then carried me to there. He out me down and j started looking at the vans. I saw this pair that had a floral pattern but i couldn't reach it. Kalin walked by and grabbed it down for me. "Thanks giant" I said laughing. "No problem shorty" he said patting my head. I glared at him and walked up to the register. "Hi can I get these in a size 7" I asked the lady. She nodded her head and went behind to get them. She handed them to me and i thanked her. I sat down next to Myles and tried them on. "Those look nice" he said. "Shanks imma buy them" I said. "No I'm gonna buy them" Myles said holding the box. "Myles stop you carried me up the stairs and you already do enough for me" I said pecking him on the lips. I grabbed the box and paid for them. "Also you see that boy over there" I said pointing to myles. "Here's 100$ bill this is to pas y fir his shoes. Keeo the change and don't tell him" I said smiling. "Your such a good girlfriend" she said. "thank you i try" I said chuckling. "Babe I'm gonna pick up some food from Chipotle what do you want" I asked. (I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE THERE SO DONT JUDGE) "Uhh I'll have the Mexican burito" he said. I put my thumbs up and me and the two girls left while the guys stayed back looking at pennyboards. "This is gonna be a fun day" Jay said. "Yeah I just feel this whole boost of excitement" I said then ordering our food. "Hi can I please get 12 Mexican buritos"(2 for each) I asked. "That will be $17.38" the guy said. I handed him a $20 bill and told him to keep the change. We waited till our order was called then we grabbed the food. "Oh! Wait I gotta get a new phone let's run into apple real quick" I said. They nodded their heads and we walked into the apple store. I looked around and saw the iPhone 6 gold. I bought it then we left. We saw the guys with 2 pennyboards in each of their hands. "Hey babe" I said pecking his lips. "Hey uh the lady gave me my shoes for free saying someone already paid for it" he said looking at me. "Why are you looking at me" I said laughing. "Why did you pay for my shoes babe" he said. "Because I wanted to now stop pouting and be happy" I said poking his cheeks. He handed me a pennyboard that said "Reckless" on the bottom. It was a black board with mint green wheels. "Thank you babe i love you" I said kissing him. We made out for a little until the others started faking coughing. " So leggo to the beach noww" Jay said. We all walked out smd sat on the bench outside. I handed each person a burrito and we ate.