Chapter 43

Guys this means so much to me.. 18.4k wow. I mean it's just amazing. Thank you all so much for this. I wanna be more active with you guys so imma try to do Question of the day and that stuff♡ ok let's get on with this chapter

Kaylan's POV

I woke up in my bed with the covers wrapped around my body. I smiled and hopped in the shower. I washed my body and hair then got out. I threw my hair up into a messy bun then slipped on grey joggers and Myles burgundy dolphin sweatshirt. Speaking of Myles.. where is he? I walked downstairs and saw he wasn't there. But i saw a note on the fridge.

Babe, I stepped out for a bit i should be home soon love you

I chuckled then made myself a coffee and cream cheese bagel. I ate the bagel and scrolled through instagram and twitter. I drank all my coffee then sat on the couch. I laid down just doing nothing. I was so bored. Finally I heard the lock moving. I jumped up and opened the door. Myles walked through and I left kisses all around his face. "Babe! I was so fucking bored!!" I said laughing. "Wow I should leave you alone bored more often" he said smirking. I punched his arm and then laughed. "Ok i got you a surprise" he said smiling really big. He opened up his bag and pulled out purple Mickey mouse ears and put it on my head. "I don't get it" i said standing there dumbfounded. He chuckled then pulled out two tickets and handed it to me. "Disneyland in Orlando" it said. My mouth hung open then i looked up at him. I jumped up on him and he held me. "BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!" I squealed. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. "When do we leave" I said while kissing him. "Uh i think it's in two days I'm not sure but this is gonna be fun. Just My babygirl and I at disneyland" he said setting me down on the couch. "Oh! I also got you these" he said pulling out a whole big ass thing of roses. "Myles oh my god you didn't have to!" I screeched and grabbed them out of his hand. I smelt them and they were just beautiful. "Well your the love of my life so I had to" he said grabbing my waist. He bit his lip and i kissed him. "Not right now I'm still kinda sore" I said putting the roses in a vase. "You can't handle my big dick" he chuckled and i glared at him. He walked back up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Sorry babygirl but you know it's true" he pecked my lips then chuckled. "Whatever loser" I said then walked up to the room. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked plopping next to me. "Lets pack so we don't rush last minute" I said standing up. I grabbed out our big black suitcase and i started rummaging through the dresser. I pulled out my black shorts with a white muscle tee tank. I packed my black vans so that was my outfit for day one. Myles said that we are going for three days. I took out my Adidas and a plain black t-shirt with my ski 8 vans for the plane ride. For day two i settled on my myles jersey and high waisted black ripped jeans with my white high top converse. Then for day three i was gonna wear my white bandeau with my light pink high low skirt with nude flats cause Myles said to dress nice for that day. After we finsihed folding and loading the suitcase up we closed it and set it to the side. We just laid In bed and cuddled while watching various funny movies.

A/N- Guys I know this chapter is kinda short but i have alot planned and i promise this next few chapters will he longer♡ again thank you all so freaking much for 18k+ reads it just means alot to me♡.

Alright k.parrish Out!