Chapter 40

Khayman'S POV (new one)

"Sam" Jay and Kaylan growled. They look like they are about to rip off her head. "Uh you guys know one another?" I said slowly. "Yeah very well actually" Sam said with fear in her eyes. "Uh we are gonna go upstairs now" I said grabbing her hand and walked up the stairs. "What was that about?"I asked her closing my door. "It's nothing babe don't worry about it" she said putting her hands in my chest. "Are you sure" I asked putting my head on hers. "I'm positive" she said smiling. "Okayy" I said pecking her lips. We just sat down on my bed and talked until someone knocked on my door. I got up and opened it. It was Kaylan. "Wassup sis" I said. "Can i talk to you really quick" she said. I stepped out and closed my door. "Whats up" I said. "Look I don't want you around her" she said. "Why" I said. "Because she's not a good person" she said sternly. "No I'm not gonna stay away from her unless you give me a valid reason" I shot back. "ugh.. she slept with Myles and lied about her life saying "she was raped" and alot of other shit" she said. Sam stepped out. "I know I fucked up badly and I'm sorry but one thing I didn't lie about was our friendship. IM telling you I changed" she said. "Are you sure about that? Next thing i know your gonna sleep with Kalin" Kaylan raised her voice. Then the others came up. "You shouldn't even be talking about lies ok" Sam said stepping closer to Kaylan. "Really bitch about what?" Kaylan said getting in her face. "Ok ok what about "oh my parents kicked me out of my house" "I'm such a rebel" and all that shit" Sam said. "Kay what is she talking about" Jay said. "Fine you know what imma come clean everyone. My parents didn't kick me out! They died! You happy you fucking slut ass bitch hope your fucking happy with my brother!" Kaylan yelled then ran out. Myles ran after her while Kalin and Jaxon were holding back Jay. "Get out" I said. "What?" Sam said. "Get out! We are over!" I yelled and she walked out getting in her car. "KB i love you but next time run things by us when you date someone" Jay said before walking back downstairs.

Myles POV

I ran after Kaylan and damn she's a fast runner. I stopped for a second then heard soft sobs. I looked to my left and then saw Kaylan crying in front of two graves. I walked over to her and sat down. I looked at the graves and saw "Marissa and Robert Burton" imprinted on them. I held out my arms and she threw herself onto me. She started crying and yelling onto my chest. I've never seen her cry so much. I held her tightly as she cried into my chest. "It's gonna be ok Kaylan" I said rubbing her back. "It's never been ok Myles everything just sucks for me" she cried. "Kaylan" I said and she looked up at me still crying. "I love you" I said. "And that's all that matters" I said cupping her cheeks and looking into both of her eyes. "Okay?" I said. She nodded her head and then wiped her tears. "Ok let's go" I said standing up and i carried her bridal style. I smiled. "Why are you smiling?" She asked sniffling. "Cause I know one day I'm gonna be walking with you like this but you'll be in a beautiful wedding dress and I'll be in a suit" I said. We got to the corner of where her house was and I put her down. Before we reached the house she stopped walking. "Why did you stop?" I asked walking up to her. "Thank you" was all she said before hugging me. "For what?" I asked her while hugging back. "You've been here through it all. Yeah your a douche and could be a dick sometimes but i love you. And your my douche. I'm just glad your in my life" she said then i pulled away from the hug. I pecked her lips. "Like I said I'll always be here" I said then we walked inside the house.

A/N- Guys I can't sleep and s/o to my new internet friend yourgirlalexa she's so chill and she's like my other half♡ and yas here's another chapter i might update another one idk..