Chapter 50

*continuation*

Kaylan's POV

I leaned over and grabbed a big box i had carried in. "Ok i have a question for you" I said to Sam who was still sitting on the couch opposite me. "Yeah what is it?" She said sitting up. I opened up the box and it was cupcakes with letters written out on them. It spelled out "Will You Be My Maid Of Honor?". She put her hand on her mouth and then jumped on me. "YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR MAID OF HONOR!" She screamed. I laughed then she sat back down. She smirked after she ate one cupcake. "What is it sam" I chuckled. She told me to grab two cupcakes and then follow her. I grabbed them then we walked downstairs to where the guys were in the studio. We walked up behind them and then smashed the cupcakes on their faces. Kalin immediately started eating the cupcake off his face then chased Sam around the house. I laughed then Myles walked up to me and i screached then ran away from him. I ran into the recording booth then he ran in after me. "Babe just come here" he said laughing. "No! Your gonna get cupcake all over me" I chuckled. "Ok i won't get cupcake on you" he said standing still. I walked up to him then he pulled me into a hug getting cupcake all over my face. "MYLES!" I screamed. "Save that for the room baby" he said smirking. I hit his chest then put a small piece of frosting on his nose. He chuckled then licked it. I started walking away then he held onto my wrist. "Wait I don't get a kiss" he said pouting. "Finee" I sighed. I walked to him and then i kissed his cheek. He held his heart then gasped. I stood on my tippy toes then kissed his soft lips. He snaked his arms around my waist and i wrapped mine around his neck. We kept kissing until we were interrupted by Kalin and Sam knocking on the window. "MYLES YOU ALREADY GOT HER PREGNANT STOP!" Sam yelled through the glass. I pulled away then laughed. "Shut up Sam" I said walking out of the booth with Myles. We walked upstairs then one by one we washed our faces. We all walked back downstairs and peacefully this time ate the cupcakes.

A/N- Yeah ik it's short but here's a filler AND this was the part that was supposed to be apart of the chapter before. But also! This is fucking Chapter 50!! And i have 24.5K reads! This means so much to me guys you are honestly amazing♡.

-K.Parrish out