Part 8

Myles POV

I ran to first period got in right on time. I sat down next to Kaylan and she smirked at me. "Your gonna pay for that" I whispered to her. "Oh really?" She whispered. "Yeah just watch when we-" "Mr.Parrish would you like to say anything to the class?" Mrs.Smith cut me off. "Nope I'm good" I said then she went off with her lesson. After class was over I walked behind Kaylan.

Kaylan's POV

We walked out if class and the bell rang telling us to go to our next class. I felt someone shove me into the janitors closet and i figured it was Myles. "Really myles" I said crossing my arms. "It's not Myles honey" they said. They put something over my mouth that made me fall asleep.

Mystery Person POV

Thankfully everyone was in their classes. I carried Kaylan out to my car trunk and slammed it closed. I quickly hopped into the front speed and drove off.

Jay's POV

*lunch*

We walked off to lunch. "Where's Kaylan?" Myles asked. "I honestly don't know" I said stopping. I tried calling her a couple times but it went straight to voicemail. "Do you think she went home or something?" Kalin said. "No that's not like her she would usually give a text" Myles said. Then my phone rang. It was a text from an unknown number. "I have your friend Kaylan. If you want her send 1 person only to this address. Preferably Myles! If there is anyone else besides Myles, they will be killed." The text read. "Let's go home and talk about this" I said. We grabbed our books and skipped the rest of that days classes. We drove home and huddled up on the couches. "Ok so what are we gonna do?" I asked. "I obviously am gonna go to that address and beat the crap outta whoever took my best friend" I said. "No your not! Remember what that text said about whoever goes besides Myles will get killed and i can't risk your life" Kalin argued. "Kalin that's my best friend! What would you do of that was Myles put in that situation! You would do the same because you don't know how to live without him!" I yelled back.

A/N- Here's a quick update and yeah :-)