Chapter 45

Kaylan's POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs. I strechted my arms out and sat up on the bed. I saw Myles eating some eggs on a plate with bacon and other things. "Morning babe" he said walking over to me and kissing my forehead. "Morning" I said standing up. I walked down to the table and he handed me a plate. "I got you breakfast" he said. "Thank you I'm starving" I said opening it up. There were eggs, bacon, and fruit. I started eating it while he got dressed. After I finished I threw the plate away and walked over to the suitcase. I took out my myles jersey and high waisted black ripped jeans with my white high top converse. I put on my outfit then flat ironed my hair. I slipped on my converse then started taking selfies. Myles joined in and started making silly faces. Then on the last one he looked at me and i looked at him. We leaned in and kissed. I quickly snapped the pic before he pulled away then i chuckled. "Let's go to Disneyland now" I said like a little kid. I put on my purple light up Minnie mouse ears and then walked out the doors with Myles following. We decided to walk this time cause it's literally right across the street from us. We decided to go on space mountain first. We walked to the line and there were alot of fans there. Mykes tried to take as much pictures as he could with them but eventually we got on the ride. We strapped in and he intertwined our hands together.

*After ride*

We got off laughing and all cause the was fun af (FR IT IS!). We just walked around taking in the views. We saw Mickey mouse and Minnie mouse decided to take a picture with them. With Mickey mouse i just stood next to him smiling. Then with Minnie mouse i wrapped my arms around her lifting up one of my legs and she did the same. We walked away cause Myles didn't want any pictures.. party pooper. We decided to act like little kids and we got on the teacups. We walked in and sat in one of them. The guy looked the door in and i immediately started turning the wheel which cause our cup to spin. He threw his head back and started laughing. Then the machine's started moving and everything was just going in circles. After we got off we stumbled around, I think people thought that we were drunk. We decided to take a break and we left the park to go get lunch. Myles found a Chipotle and immediately started fan girling. I pulled into the driveway and he ordered his food. I drove to the next window and he paid and grabbed his food. We sat in the parking lot and just ate. "These past two days have been so much fun" I said taking a bite into my food. "I'm the best at planning trips" he said and I chuckled. "Yes you are" I said then we finished eating our lunch. "Ugh I'm so full" I sigh. "Same" Myles said. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked while turning my head to his direction. "Well.." he said smirking while placing his hand on my thigh. "Really myles" I said glaring at him. "What" he said laughing. "You know you look really sexy in my jersey" he said biting his lip. "stop doing that" i complained. "Doing what" he said then bit his lip again. "Stoooppp"I said chuckling. "Im sorry but I cant handle it when my babygirl is just so hot" he said smirking. I crawled over to him and and straddled him in the seat. He smashed his lips onto mine and we started making out. I started getting intense and i started to tug on his shirt. Then he pulled away and i started kissing down his neck. "Let's.. go back.. to the.. hotell" he managed to say while moaning. "Why not here" i said sticking out my bottom lip. "Because" he said. I just sat there sitting on his lap and then an idea popped into my head. I pulled his collar and started kissing him. Our lips moved in sync then his hands traveled down to my butt. I started grinding on him and he moaned. As i kept grinding i could feel him getting hard. I was gonna trick him and get up but Myles wouldn't let go. I tried getting up again but then he started trailing kisses down my neck. "No teasing allowed babygirl" he said. I bit my lip and kept grinding. He pushed the seat back and thank god we put the backseats down so we had alot of space. He got up and went to the back and i followed him. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. We kept kissing then he laid me down and i took off his shirt. He started kissing down my neck and i rubbed my hands up and down his abs. He smirked and took off my jersey. He started kissing down my stomach and made it to my pants. He slowly unbuckled them making me anxious. He moved back up my lips and we kept kissing. He took one of his hands and started pulling off my jeans. Then he started rubbing my heat through my panties. I moaned while we kept kissing. He went back down to my panties now pulling them off. He pulled off his shorts then pulled off his boxers. He shoved himself inside of me and i moaned. He didnt take anytime to waste obviously. He placed each of his hands above my shoulders and started going faster. "UGH MYLES!" I moaned. I started scratching his back and he moaned. I flipped us over and started riding him. "Mmh baby keep it going" he moaned. I started going faster and he moaned. "Oh my god! Keep going! Do it for daddy" Myles said leaning up and grabbing my cheeks. He started kissing me then i pushed him back down. I start going faster. "UGH!" I moan. "IM GONNA CUM" I yell. "Wait baby" he said holding me by my butt and controlling me. Eventually we came on eachother. "Oh my god" I panted. "Damn babygirl" Myles breathe out. We started getting our clothes back on and climbed back to the front. I straightened out my clothes and hair then started the car. We drove back to the hotel and decided just to chill for the rest of the day.

A/N- BRISDIWJDJEBS! IM SO EXCITED FOR DAY 3 OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA! LIKE BRUH ITS GONNA BE FUCKING AWESOME SAUCE!