Part 14

Guys real quick remember how Kaylan and Jay are supposed to meet sam yeah so let's put that to the side until i do this scene i have it all planned out!! XD :-)

●Kaylan's POV●

I walked up to my room and immediately it started ringing. (K-Kaylan j-job)

K-Hello?
J- Hi is this Kaylan?
K- yes who is this?
J- Hi my name is Makiyah! I've seen your wonderful photography and i was wondering if you would like to do a year of work here in new York?
K- Oh wow um that's an amazing opportunity!
J- Don't worry you can take all the time you need
K- ok thank you so much
J- your welcome bye have a nice night
K- yeah uh you too!

I hung up.. a year! That's so long.. but ehh who's gonna care? Kalin and Jay? And.. that's it. I called Jay and Kalin into my room and we sat down on the floor. "Guys this is very important!" I said then turning around to see Kalin, Jay, Myles, and Yezii. "Why are those two here" I said referring to Myles and Yezii. "Well Myles was hanging out with us and well Yezii is his lost puppy" Jay said. "Whatever this is important" I said sitting down and they sat in a circle. "I got a photography job offer in New York for a year!" I said. Jay practically jumped ontop of me congratulating me. "Wait when do you leave?" Kalin asked. "She said in about a week" I said. I got up and helped Jay up. "I'm gonna miss you" Jay said hugging me. "Bae I haven't accepted it yet I could still turn it down" I said. "Aye! I'm her bae and she's my bae" Kalin said. "Kalin I will fight you shut up with your crusty ass hairline" I said. "No! Don't turn it down its a huge opportunity that probably comes only once in a lifetime" Jay reassured me. "What do you think Meelz" I said facing him. "Uh it's great yeah go for it" he said. I hugged him tight "thanks" I said. Yezii gave me a death glare... I'm pretty sure this bitch is asking for it. They all walked out and i sat there on my bed thinking everything over.

*A week later*

Jay's POV

My best friend was leaving for New York today :-( I'm gonna miss her but she's chasing her dreams. I was helping her finished up packing. We started at eachother and hugged very tightly. "I'm gonna miss you around here" I said. "I'm gonna miss you and your short self" she said and we laughed. "Hey are you ready?" Kalin said walking in. "Yep all ready" Kaylan said.

*at the airport*

(Idk how these scenes go so don't judge). We walked in and we sat down waiting for her plane to be called. "LAX TO NYC" the lady said across the microphone. We stood up and all hugged. "I'll see you guys in a year" she said wiping away her tears. She drifted off into the crowd and we walked away. I saw someone rushing through and he looked familiar. "Myles!?" I asked. "Where's kaylan" he said out of breathe. "She's about to board the plane why?" I said. He ran towards her terminal. "Ok babe we gotta stick around for this!" I said and nd he agreed.

Myles POV

I rushed to find her then i saw her retro 8's and knew it was her. "KAYLAN!" I shouted. She turned around and walked towards me. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Look I love you! And I know I've been selfish and i cheated on you but please don't leave. I know its rude of me asking for you to give up on an opportunity this big but please! Will you be my girlfriend again?" I said. "Yes!" She said. I spun her around then smashed her lips into mine. She grabbed her lugage and we walked back to Jay and Kalin. "You did it man" Kalin said. "Yeah I did" I said smiling and looking at Kaylan. "Wait what did you do with Yezii?" Jay asked. "I might have sent her on a one way trip to Japan and she's never coming back" I said and we all laughed. I grabbed Kaylan's hand and kissed her. "God I missed you so much" I said. She bit her lip "maybe tonight you can show me how much you've missed me" she said. Jay and Kalin just stared at us. "What" I asked them and they awkwardly walked away. We all got in the car and drove back to the house.

A/N- Sorry this was short but i thought it was romantic :-) and yeah lol