Chapter 48

Myles POV

We finally landed and get our luggage. We all went in separate taxis and headed to different houses. Kaylan didn't seem to feel well. "Babe are you ok?" I asked her while rubbing her back. "No my stomach feels weird" she said groaning. Right away when we arrived to the house she immediately ran into the bathroom. I heard her throwing up so I ran up and held her hair up. She bursted her teeth then walked out. "Babe come on lay down your sick obviously" I said holding her hand. "I'm fine" she said smiling. "Babe come on i know your sick" I said hugging her. "Fine" she sighed. She laid down on the bed and I brought a bucket and placed it next to her. I started unpacking our clothes and set them in the dresser. After I finsihed i took off my shirt and got into bed with Kaylan. She kept getting up and throwing up in the bathroom. She said she didn't want to smell of puke around her so that's why she didn't use the bucket. "Hey I'm gonna get some food do you want any?" I asked her. "I'll take a cheeseburger and a vanilla milkshake" she said. I kissed her forehead then walked out. I drove to in-n-out then Jamba juice.

Kaylan's POV

I quickly scurried to my phone and called Sam.

S- Yo!
K- SAM I NEED YOUR HELP!
S- Woah what's wrong
K- I'm sick
S- ok?
K- Myles and I had sex two days ago
S- Oh shit
K- yeah
S- where is he right now?
K- he left to get food what do I do? What if I'm actually pregnant?
S- I mean I don't know I've never been put in this position but you don't officially know if your pregnant so maybe your just sick
K- true ok I'll call you later
S- K deuces
I hung up then Myles walked in. "Hey babe who was that?" He asked. "It was Sam she just asked if we made it home safely" I lied. "Cool well here you go" he said handing me my food and drink. "Thank you so much babe" I said and he kissed my forehead. "Oh babe can I talked to you about something?" I asked him. "Uh sure what's up" he said sitting down. "Well you know how-" "I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" He said cutting me off. "Myles you don't even know what I'm gonna say yet" I said laughing. "Ok go on" he said. "So you know how we had sex two days ago well..." I said hoping he would get it. "Wait are you!?" He exclaimed. "No i dont know yet I have to take some tests then if I am I have to set an appointment" I said. He got up and handed me a bag. It had 4 pregnancy tests in it. "I kinda figured cause we had sex two days ago" he said putting his hands in his pockets. I chuckled then walked to the bathroom. I opened up the tests and peed on all 4 sticks. I sat there for about 2 minutes. Then they beeped. I looked at then and it was expected. I walked out to Mykes with the test. "So are you?" He asked. I smiled, "How much do you wanna bet if it's a boy or girl?" I said meaning I'm pregnant. "Oh my god! We're gonna have a baby!" He said excitedly as he picked me up and spun me around. "We have to schedule an appointment tho" I said after throwing away the tests. "Ok so we can book the appointment for tomorrow" he said. "Sounds good" I said laying down in bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i turned towards him. He leaned down and kissed me this time with passion. He crawled ontop of me and started kissing down my neck which caused me the moan. "Babe" I said. "Yes babygirl" he said putting one of his hands down my pants. "We can't.. oh my god.. have sex" I managed to say while moaning. "Whyy" he whined. "Because if I'm pregnant then I'm not sure If it's safe to have sex" I said and he laid down next to me. "Ugh finee" he said. I laid my head on his chest and played with my hair as I played with the hem of his shirt. "Babe" Myles said. "Yeah?" I asked. " I love you future Mrs.Parrish" he said. "I love you too Mr.Parrish" I said turning around and pecking his lips. Soon enough we drifted to sleep.

A/N- Again sorry it's short but Aye they are engaged and pregnant♡