Chapter 47

Kaylans POV

I woke up early cause we had to catch our flight back. Myles and I walked through security and all that crap then i spotted Starbucks. I literally ran into there as if I was a white girl (she's Puerto rican). I stood online and Myles eventually caught up with me. "Damn babe you ran fast" he said catching his breath. I chuckled then ordered my drink. "I'll have one venti caramel frap and 2 venti vanilla bean" I said and the lady calculated the cost. "That'll be 14.59" she said. I handed took out my credit card and swiped it. She started making the drinks but i asked her if I could write the names on the cups. She passed me three cups and i wrote names on them. After she made the drinks i handed one vanilla bean to myles. "Really babe Cheeseburger" he said laughing. "What" I chuckled. "Mine says Mrs.Parrish and Jay's says Jsmoov" I said. "I like that name" he said. "What? Jsmoov?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. "No Mrs.Parrish" he said. "Yeah me to" I said. I handed Jay her drink and she laughed at the name. I intertwined my hand with Myles as we sat down on the seats. We didn't have to board for another hour so we just all hung out. Myles and I mainly talked about our wedding and what type of venue we wanted. "Well I was thinking more of a beach scenery with the sunset" I said. "I like that since we live in Cali i think that'll be perfect" he said then pecked my lips. "Ooh! You taste like caramel" he said pecking my lips again. I laughed then pushed his head away. "Ok so when do we ideally wanna have the wedding?" I asked. "Well it's May and we still have to graduate high school so maybe July?" He said. "Oh yeah good point" I said throwing away my cup. I latched my right arm onto his left arm then laid my head on his shoulder. "Babe" Myles said. "Que paso" I asked. "Look" he whispered. I looked up and saw Kalin and Jay in a corner where no one could see them making out. I chuckled and we got up. We quietly crept over to them. Then when we got right around the corner we shouted "NO PDA!" We ran as fast as we could and they glared at us. We sat back down and laughed so hard. "FLIGHT 405 BOARDING FROM ORLANDO, FLORIDA TO CALIFORNIA" the attendant said through the mic. We grabbed our carry on's then walked in. We sat down and i saw we had tv's that we could connect to Bluetooth for our phones. I got so hyped and instantly pulled up netflix.
*in the air*
I was OITNB back to back cause I needed to catch up. I turned to Myles and saw him watching a movie. "Te Amo (i love you)" I said then kissed his cheek. "Mi no habla español (i dont speak spanish)" he said then chuckled. "Just kidding te amo mucho" he said then kissed me. He cupped my cheeks and deepend it. "Babe not here" i said smiling. "ok but when we get home" he said putting his hand on my thigh. I shook my head and smiled. I laid my head down on his shoulder and drifted to sleep.

A/N- Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter. Im working on longer ones in the future but yeah. Oh! Also! Please pay attention to this part it is important. Ok so I will be changing Jay's character to Sam. Basically Jay is taking Sams spot and Sam and is taking Jay's spot. So Jay is the evil one the whole time and Sam is Kalins girlfriend.