62. Kisses & Tourneys

Laena stared down at the chamber pot. When was the last time she was sick? Then realization hit and she grabbed her breasts. Were they different? Did they feel different? It had been years since she had the twins.

"Ready?" Taelon questioned and Laena stared back at him confused. "If you dont want to go you dont have to." Taelon assured. 

"What?" Laena's mind was racing with everything except what Taelon could possibly be talking about. 

"The tourney." Taelon reminded her. "You alright?" 

"I'm... I'm great." 

Gavin and Aegon were competing in the jrs division. Tommen was not happy about it, Gavin was furious. Yes Davina had agreed to the competition but Gavin was more advanced than his aged competitors. He wasnt like Aegon, he deserved to fight in the real tourney and he made his opinion well known.

"I'm ten and three I'm not a damn junior." Gavin had griped when they arrived but Tommen shook his head with a sigh. "I could whip all there asses." 

Laena wondered if she was having a son, if he would be fiery like Gavin, crazy like Aemna, bossy like Rhaena, an early riser or a night owl... Laena put a hand onto her stomach. Taelon leaned into her he was glad to be here to support his siblings and little Gavin. 

This was Gavin's last real competition in this age bracket, he would be fighting against kids his own age, ten to 13. He was on the high end of the age range, sure Taelon knew Gavin was better- definitely better than Aegon but it was his division fight. 

Alicent didnt want Aegon to embarrass himself or get nervous seeing the other boys, seeing how big they were how experienced. Although there were not many boys in the younger range, only a few that had their 13th name day the rest were elder. 

In the higher training divisions for tourneys and competitions, Taelon and TOmmen both hoped this would be good practice.

"Not a junior. I'm a man." Gavin declared. Davina laughed out. 

"My little man." Davina agreed kissing his cheek. 

"Mummm," gavin drawled out. 

"Tough luck, win and I see about moving you up." Davina countered. Gavin had grumbled but Davina countered again "wouldnt you want to win first against boys your own age then come in second or not even place against the elder boys?" Gavin thought about that. "A first place win, wouldnt that be something. Your last match in this division and you win..."

"Fine. But when I demolish the competition then we talk about big leagues." Gavin said pointing a finger at Davina and Tommen. 

"I'm not in charge here." Tommen assured. Tommen couldnt tell if it was a request of a demand.

"But mum!" Jace begged.

"No. Your Uncle said no. So no." Rhaenyra corrected holding Jace hostage in her arms. 

"Make me the villain." Taelon mused.

"It is true." Rhaenyra offered innocently. "Right? You dont want jace fighting yet he isnt even nine yet." 

"Sorry bud, your mama makes the rules." Taelon agreed. 

"MUM!" Jace shouted. 

"Taelon," Rhaenyra scolded. 

"Come on Aegon, kick their asses!" Taelon declared with a clap.

"That will be you one day." Tommen was telling Tatum as he stared around wide eyed at the competitors around them.

"I'm starving, you want something to eat before the match begins?" Taelon pondered.

"I can help." Aemna declared jumping up. Taelon grabbed her hand. 

"Hey, you munchkins want food?" Taelon questioned. The over all consensus was duh. "Tommen you are in charge."

"Duh." Tommen agreed smiling back at him.

"I will help you." Laena offered getting up.

"Everything okay love?" Taelon remarked as Aemna ran to get some snacks. 

"Fine, why?" Laena countered. 

"Something different about you." Taelon offered before taking one more step closer to her, their bodies practically pressed together. He placed his hands on the sides of her face and swooped his head in for a kiss. He pressed his lips roughly to her. If he hadn't held to her waist she was sure her knees would have given out. He made her weak in the knees.

The feeling of his lips on hers was breathtaking. One hand still cupping her face, he let his other hand travel down from her waist to her hip, squeezing it tightly and pulling her forward so they were pressed even tighter against each other. She wrapped her arms around his waist, letting her hands slide under his shirt, fingers edging under the waistband of his pants, trailing along his muscled back.

"I do have something... I..." Laena chuckled resting her cheek on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. Laena pressed her fingers to her lips like she could hold the flavor and feel of him in longer. 

"What is it?" Taelon questioned. 

"I think I'm pregnant." Laena rasped and Aemna squealed jumping up and down. 

"I'm going to be a big sister!" Aemna declared. 

"Really?" Taelon held her closer. 

"Yeah." Laena agreed and he kissed her again. 

When Gavin got up he looked to the bleachers to see his family rise up, cheering him on joyously. Tommen was of course the loudest. Davina loved how much TOmmen loved her boys. 

When he won he demolished the competition. Gavin locked eyes with Davina as he was declared the victor. Taelon knew they were in for trouble for the next tournament because was ready for the big leagues

"You kept saying you wanted a little boy. Be careful what you wish for, they could turn into little Gavins." Taelon mused kissing Laena's cheek. 

"What?" Tommen questioned. 

"I'm going to be a big sister!" 

"Laena!" Alicent declared. "Oh, congratulations!" 

"We are going to be big sisters!"