33. Vhagars Song

"Listen." Taelon whispered as he draped an arm around Laena's shoulders. "Do you hear that?"

Laena tipped her face to the sky, closing her eyes, she heard the little wail, it wasnt a wail the longer she listened she heard a cry. It was a cry. Vhagar, singing her song.

"She's close?"

"She's..." Taelon sighed. "It's probably echoing around." He admitted.

Off the coast of the narrow sea, near spicetown Jack and his men stocked up on rum and food, get in a good fuck before they were to set out again. After all Taelon and Laena were flying home.

"Im nervous." Laena admitted as they walked. "What if vhagar doesnt want to be claimed? What if she doesnt like me? What if she eats me?"

"Hey now-" taelon put his hands on her shoulders stopping her. "You are my brave girl. Dont think the worst love. We are getting you a dragon its all you have ever wanted. We are not leaving untilVhagar and you are besties." Taelon decided and laena smiled softly leaning into him.

"No one has claimed her in years Taelon its been so long since her last rider... what if we cant find her?"

"We have seven moons give or take dont you think? Before the baby." He clarified putting a hand on her stomach. "Plenty of time to claim vhagar."

"Taelon-"

"My brave girl is scared now that we are almost there?" She nodded a little bit. "No." Taelon corrected kissing her. Her eyes fluttered closed and he wrapped his arms around her. "Lets explore get something to eat and drink that isnt rum and we can start fresh in the morning?" Taelon offered. "I will even cook for you."

"Will you? I didnt know you could cook." Laena countered holding his hand as they walked.

"Well I like to cook exclusively in the nude and I get too many looks when I do that in the capital." Taelon offered.

"I understand why." Laena agreed. "Then we best find a place more discreet for your cooking because Taelon your ass, is mine." She let go of his hand and slapped his ass. Taelon chuckled hooking his arm around her.

"That it is." Taelon agreed "come on lets get some food."

+

"Im so lonely... im so alone!" Tommen sung out. "Im so lonely! I might die here alone!"

"Tommen you are so dramatic." Harwin grumbled.

"Im sorry did you just lose a best friend? No. You didnt. You dont know the pain im feeling right now!" Tommen shouted back.

"Im feeling your wailing pain every day since they left." Harwin corrected. "And its sad how dependent you are on him."

"Hes my brother! You don't understand you dont have any brothers."

"Tommen." Harwin demanded. "I wish you werent my brother some days." Tommen met his gaze.

"And now im losing my least favorite brother?"

"Least favorite?" Harwin spat. "Larys is above me?"

"Oh larys... i forgot about him." Tommen admitted. "Maybe he will be nicer to me than you." With that tommen got up and sauntered off.

"Tommen," nyra hissed.

"Hell-oooh!" Tommen declared as he was dragged into her chambers. "Im flattered but taelon would kill me. You look nice though-" tommen offered as he took an awkward step to the door. Laenor put his hand on the door stopping it.

"Rhaenyra told me about you and taelon."

"What did she tell you?" Tommen countered slowly.

"Your threesomes." Rhaenyra cut in.

"Ph yes well not anymore he is a married man and has some honor and laena is so in love with-"

"Tommen focus!" Rhaenyra demanded. "We need your help."

"Oh? Yes with what?" Tommen looked between them.

"Making an heir."