31. Hide The Rum

Night was growing but a neighboring ship could be seen approaching them and Jack went into panic mood when he saw the sails, red and black. 

"Hide the rum

"Hide the rum." Jack instructed and Taelon peered over to see a dragon sail.

"Nonsense I know them." Taelon corrected. Gaena and davina were sailing on an opposite ship, heading in the opposite direction. Taelon waved them down calling over to them and Gaena and Davina shared a mischievous look and soon they were boarding the black pearl. 

"Gaena! Dav! Good to see you, its been forever." Taelon declared hugging them. "You ever meet Laena? My wife." he added happily. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Gaena and this is Davina."

"My cousins." Taelon added.  

"Hi, I didnt realize you were sailors." Laena remarked and Davina choked out a laugh. 

"Dragon rider through and through honey. I'm not a sailor, or a pirate." Davina assured. "But this little man wanted to test out a real pirate ship. He's going through a pirate phase. Jumping on everything and saying ahoy! It's adorable and borderline scary that he is going to run off and jump on a ship and we are never going to see him again." 

"Hello," Jack cut in. "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, I'm a real pirate and would gladly take his gorgeous mother for a spin." he offered looking between Gaena and Davina. "So he knows, so you know what a real pirate can do." 

"You know I just ate or else I still wouldn't." Davina corrected with a cocky smirk. 

"Who is this little guy?" Laena questioned. 

"I'm Gavin." he answered. Laena waved back at him. 

"How old are you Gavin?" 

"I'm Three." he answered proudly. Davina smiled down at him. 

"He's precious." Laena declared. 

"he's trouble." Davina corrected. "Gets that from his mother." Gaena chuckled picking up Gavin. "So when are you two popping out a babe?" 

Laena blushed looking at Taelon. Davina moved to Laena. 

"We have been trying." Laena agreed. "But... I dont know it will happen when it happens."

"You didnt do a test?" Davina questioned. 

"No, I'm not-" Laena's words fell short as Davina reached out grabbing her breast. Laena looked to Taelon and back to Davina. "Ummm." Laena murmured out. 

"Davina don't touch my wifes breast" Taelon demanded as Davina reached out. 

"You are pregnant." Davina remarked as she let her hand fall to her side and laenas eyes went wide.

"What?" Laena rasped.

"How would you know?" Taelon countered. 

"I can test that! I'm quite well with the female anatomy!" Jack declared reaching out for Laena, Taelon swatted his hand away. 

"No." Taelon corrected. 

"Because I got a kid Tael." Davina sassed and taelon didn't know why he thought that the little boy was Gaenas. Gavin waved back at him. "I know what it feels like," Davina put a hand on Laena's stomach. Laena's eyes went wide. 

"I was having sea sickness, maybe it wasnt sea sickness but morning sickness!" Laena declared excitedly. 

"Congratulations." Gaena declared. Laena looked to Taelon and he was already kissing her. 

"We are going to be parents." Taelon whispered against her lips. 

"I'm going to be a mum." Laena agreed holding onto Taelon. 

"You two will be wonderful parents, I can tell already."  Gaena decided fondly. 

"What are you two doing sailing across the narrow sea?" Davina countered. "Running away from the crown?" 

"No, Laena is getting a dragon." Taelon corrected. "We are going to find Vhagar." 

"Fun!" Gaena declared. "Why didnt we think about that?"

"We can get you silverwing when we get back." Davina offered. 

"What do you say Gavin, a pirates life for you?" Jack pondered. 

"Argh!" Gavin agreed smiling back at him. 

"I want a little boy." Laena decided as she watched Gavin. 

"Funny because I want a little girl, perfect like you." Taelon corrected.