40. Magic Cock

"We have Laena and Taelon and their girls. We are lucky Laenor is married at all." Rhaenys offered. 

"What of our name and legacy?" Corlys countered. "Laena will be queen one day-"

"Laena Velaryon will be queen-"

"She is Targaryen now. She married Taelon and her children will be Targaryen until they are married off and-" Corlys began.  "We could wed them-"

"We are not in charge of finding them matches, Laena and Taelon are and Corlys please they are toddlers." Rhaenys reminded him. 

"They need a boy. Are they working on another?" Corlys countered. 

"Have you seen Taelon?" Rhaenys remarked. "I wouldnt take my hands off him."  Corlys gave her a dead panned expression. "Husband, I didnt see you there." Rhaenys mused. 

"Taelon!" Tommen declared pushing open their door. 

"You know how nice it was not having Tommen running into our chambers?" Laena mused. 

"You wasted moons  stroking Vhagars ego when you could have had me, uninterrupted." Taelon countered as Laena shifted on his chest. Tommen lay down beside him, clasping his hands on his stomach. 

"I have a problem." Tommen remarked. 

"I figured by the bursting in." Taelon agreed. 

"Davina is pregnant with my kid." Tommen burst out and Taelon's eyes went wide. Tommen was already a father and he couldnt be near his son not like how a father should be so he was freaking out. 

"Davina is pregnant?" Taelon questioned. 

"Yes." 

"And you are sure it's yours?" Taelon countered. 

"We were doing it... a lot." Tommen agreed. Laena looked between them wide eyed. 

"Your bastard and Rhaenyra's can be friends." Laena offered sweetly. 

"Gods!" Tommen shouted rolling over and hiding his face in the covers. 

"Sorry, I was... joking." Laena offered. 

"I'm going to be a bad father." 

"Nonsense you are a great uncle," Taelon countered. "Rhaena carries around that dragon toy you got her, she beats up Mena with it with Mena's not paying attention to her-"

"Shes needy like Taelon." Laena agreed nodding along. "But they love you." She added. 

"Davina travels, she doesnt want to just stay in one place, she doesnt even want me to join them. Her children are her children. Davina said she harbors a human in her body for nine fucking moons, she makes the decisions about her children when she forcing them out of her body. If I was having the baby, I could have a say." 

"it's understandable." Laena offered. 

"But I'm the father!" Tommen remarked. 

"ANd Davina has been doing this alone, you need to show her you are dependable and reliable and someone she wants in her life and your childs life long term." Laena suggested. 

"Thats good advice, I was going to say bribe her, man I have a smart wife." Taelon declared. 

"A smart wife that wants another baby since everyone is having babies." Laena agreed. 

"Tommen are you done with your meltdown?" Taelon questioned eagerly. 

"So bribe her and show her I'm dependable?" Tommen questioned as Taelon nudged him out of bed. 

"Yes." Leana agreed. 

"She likes carrot cake and get the kid to love you." Taelon suggested. 

"Good idea!" Tommen declared jumping up and feeling revived. 

Nyra and Laenor knew, of course they did, Jace was mini Tommen in the making which was... scary. Now that Nyra was thinking it through she really thought well shit why did I think that Tommen was a good idea? Oh right because he was handsome and sexy and amazing and had a magic cock. That was the only way to describe it.