54. On Your Ass

Laena watched taelon and tommen in the courtyard. Gavin and Jace were dueling. Jace was failing but he was trying. Tommen was proud. So proud. His boys. Tatum ran out and collided with Laenas legs.

Laena picked him up. Tatum leaned into her giggling.

"Daddy!" Tatum pointed at Tommen.

"Thats your daddy that's right." Laena agreed. "Say hi daddy."

"Hi daddy!" Tatum shouted. Tommen waved back at him and taelon landed him on his ass.

"Taelon! Thats cheating!" Tommen shouted from the ground. "It was clearly a baby intermission!"

"That was great!" Davina declared. Tatum wiggled in laenas arms.

"Mama!"

"Hey baby you see uncle taelon land daddy on his ass?" Davina coed reaching for Tatum.

"It was funny." Tatum agreed.

"Okay we are done for today." Tommen demanded he picked up jace throwing him over his shoulder. Jace laughed out. "Protect me Jace. They are so mean to me."

"You know I would like you to train me..." Laena remarked. Taelon smiled over at her.

"I like that idea... not in the courtyard though I dont want anyone seeing you land on your ass." He whispered kissing her cheek.

Laena very quickly decided that this was a bad idea as Taelon helped her up.

"I'm no match for you." Laena declared.

''Of course not,'' he answered ''I'm older and stronger... years of practice." he leaned forward until his lips brushed against the shell of her ear ''you need to learn how to fight dirty.''

''I do fight dirty.'' she corrected. Taelon gave her a pointed look. "I can try. Teach me. I can be good at this."

''Well you're terrible at playing dirty my love,'' he informed her.

''Thanks, such an enlightening criticism you have Taelon." Laena agreed.

''Don't worry I'll teach you a thing or two,'' he pulled her back so their hips were pressed together, he was hard but he seemed to always be when they got closer. It was a little mind blowing but she was never complaining, she liked it.

Taelon looked around the crypts, little torches giving them fading and growing light. He guided her to roll ups again sliding one hand up her spine into his chest and she put her arms around his neck his lips brushed her ear she had to get her mouth on him, no one could blame her for that. Taelon was a masterpiece.

''I want that,'' her voice barely heard as his lips dragged along her neck he nipped at her neck and rocked her against him against his length.

''Take me out,'' he demanded taking a step back.

''So bossy,'' she remarked, shifting just enough to reach between them. She fisted his shirt pulling him closer to her.

''So fucking perfect,'' He groaned out, pushing to her back and tipping her to the ground. Laena laughed out as his body covered hers. She pulled at his pants.

"Tommen interrupted something earlier." Laena remarked.

"He did. He does that often." Taelon agreed kissing her. "Sorry about that."

"He usually does. Im used to it as long as you continue to make it up to me." Laena assured.

He kept one hand on her waist as the other pushed up her dress slipped into her tugging as her before, pushing two blunt fingers into her particularly possessive in this moment as if they claiming something, something he refused to lose. She tried to rock her hips to take his fingers deeper but his hold on her waist kept her in place. He idly fucked her watching his fingers slide in and out of her as her fingers gripped him her thighs were shaking and he was just getting started. He wedged a third finger in.

"Does it hurt?" Taelon whispered kissing her neck. She clawed his shoulder.

''Yes,'' she admitted but couldnt stop arching into him. "but it feels amazing,'' he chuckled deep in his throat it vibrated against her. He pressed his fingers deeper in twisted feeling for her spot. This time when she rocked her and let her ride. Taelon pulled out and she didn't have a choice as he spread his thighs out wide starting to work his cock into her heat danced across her skin. "Taelon..." She rasped clinging to him. "Taelon... Taelon."