59. Shit Proposals

"When did you know you loved Davina?" 

"Well, I would say when I first met her, then she fucked me and I was smitten love struck, ready to propose and- and then... I found out she fucked Taelon too and I was less than thrilled about that." Tommen offered. Davina shrugged leaning into Tommen. 

"Love at first sight for you and Taelon?" Davina countered. 

"I was a kid." Laena corrected. 

"And more in love with Rok." Taelon agreed. Laena blushed leaning into him. 

"He's a handsome dragon." Laena agreed. 

Many years ago

Taelon and Tommen had quickly become thick as thieves in the night. Taelon had went with his father to visit the king, Taelon's grandsire and then popped over to herrenhall to prove to Taelon that it was not haunted.

Nyra was barely two at the time and Taelon had just turned 6 when he met Tommen Strong. They became inseparable. Tommen and Taelon begged their fathers to let Taelon stay or bring Tommen to dragonstone.

The boys had scarcely been apart since.

A few years later Taelon had wanted Tommen to come riding but Lyonel Strong was highly against that. Viserys reminded Taelon that Ragnarok wasnt big enough for two riders either.

Taelon didnt like that answer.

"Let's go!" Taelon declared running off.

"I can't fit on Rok." Tommen reminded chasing after him.

"I have an idea." Taelon countered. "Come on they can't catch us if we are in the air."

"I'm trusting you." Tommen remarked and Taelon sniggered a laugh. "That isnt reassuring." Tommen called back to him.

"It will be great." Taelon assured climbing up.

"Well?" Tommen asked.

"Pick him up Rok, chip chop." Taelon said with a clap.

"What do you mean pick him up?" Tommen countered as Ragnarok opened his mouth leaning down to Tommen. "You want him to eat me? I thought we were friend!"

"We are. He is very gentle." Taelon assured.

"TAELON!" Tommen screamed.

"Relax." Taelon declared as Ragnarok picked up Tommen by his belt, gently in his teeth.

"Get help! Get Help!" Tommen begged. "I don't like this."

"This is great. Alright buddy, lets go." Taelon declared.

"This is humiliating!" Tommen shouted.

"This is fun! We are having so much fun!" Taelon corrected.

"This is humiliating and I hate it." Tommen declared.

"FUN! SO MUCH FUN!" Taelon shouted back.

"Next time I ride on Rok's back and you ride with your pants in his teeth, I'm getting a blasted wedgie." Tommen remarked.

+

"Who is that magnificent creature?" Tommen questioned.

"That's my cousin." Taelon remarked.

"Your very sexy cousin." Tommen corrected. "Introduce me."

"What? Why?" Taelon countered.

"Because she is gorgeous and I want to make her mine." Tommen offered.