30. Unrestricted

State of Grace / Ned Stark out now!

"It's a pirates life for me, savvy?" Jack questioned leaning in. 

"Laena grew up on the seas, her father captained fleets, maybe its nerves about getting a dragon

"Laena grew up on the seas, her father captained fleets, maybe its nerves about getting a dragon." Taelon offered. 

It was the strong storm waves making Laena sea sick. At least thats what she thought. Thats what they all thought. Taelon asked again if she wanted to fly Rok the rest of the way. She was tough, she could handle some rough seas she corrected. 

She didnt realize however that she was late. 

+

Laena was up half the night, Jack had given them his room because he could be generous, also that his crew was complaining about Laena stepping on them as she ran to barf over the edge of the ship. 

Laena had crawled back into bed, Taelon was fast asleep but he instinctively opened his arms for her as she snuggled in beside him. 

As she lay there awake, watching him sleep, her heart swelled thinking how wonderful her life had been since they set out, even before then. Taelon had inspired her to draw, to want more then what she was dealt, to explore, to really have the courage to go out and get a dragon. She didnt think she could take this journey with anyone else but Taelon. 

She snuggled closer, he moaned a little smile she have to touch him, her fingers stroll along his chest, and as they do her eyes are following them... he's so gorgeous... she could stare at him all day. So thats what she did, she looked at every perfect inch of him, kissing his shoulder she moved her hand down to his lower stomach, he laid there naked from their previous enjoyment, her with nothing on but his shirt with only one button closed across her breasts as she kept having to get up and would rather not be running naked on the pirate ship. Her desire for him grew stronger but he looked so peaceful laying there sleeping she debated it.

She couldn't help but touch him, her head on his shoulder she felt his warmth, a warmth that she wanted to know forever.

As she lower her hand further she looked up to watch his face her hand reaching his manhood. She waited, he moans and moves slightly into her, smiling she watched his expression on his face. She could see he enjoyed her touch even in his sleep. Her palm rubbed along his shaft as his moan grows slightly louder, she liked being able to cause such a reaction for him, to him.

"good morning" He kissed her gently, she just smiled in return.

Her hand still on his cock she felt him grow stiffer as he woke up and immediately her body responded wanting him wanting to claim him again. She wanted to straddle him and plunge him into her. But she controlled herself wrapping her hand around his cock she knew he was not fully awake yet as he blinked away sleep, she smiled rolling over on top of him his arms go around her pulling her to him as she leaned forward to kiss him gently.

"good morning my love". She coed. He smiled leaning up to capture her lips with his own. 

"You feeling any better?" Taelon whispered. 

"I'm feeling great right now." Laena assured as he pulled her closer. 

"Yeah?"

"Yes," she agreed sinking down on top of him, his hand slide under the shirt grabbing at her soft skin. He guided her along him pulling her shirt free letting it fall to the ground, he watched her unrestricted moving on him.