Chapter 66

Jen's POV

It's as if the world had stopped, and the only thing moving was the beat of my heart. Harry had said when your heart races for someone, that's when you know you need them. I always knew I needed him, but right now I needed him more than ever.

I needed him to be okay, I needed to hear his voice, I needed to be there with him. I had no idea what was happening, the phone line died, and no one had called to tell me what had happened yet.

I was in a state of shock, every part of my body was numb. My head was spinning, I needed to tell someone, maybe they could help get in contact with someone over there.

I left my room and walked over to the lounge slowly and bewildered. Everything was becoming blurry, it was as if all the blood had rushed to my head, my ears were ringing and my head was becoming heavy.

"Jen?" I could slightly make out Mason standing in front of me, then the next thing I knew I had blacked out.

...

The sound of heart monitors, and my mother's voice confused me as I woke up in this hospital bed. I had no idea why I was here, I couldn't remember even coming to the hospital. Why was there a drip in my arm? Was my baby okay? Did Harry know I was here?

"Baby girl," my mum ran over to me, taking me in her arms. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay I guess, why am I here?"

"You fainted. The doctors said your blood pressure dropped, but you should be fine. They just have you hooked up to this stuff for observation, to make sure you and the baby are okay."

"Okay...has someone told Harry? I'm sure he would like to know. I hope you didn't worry him too much, I don't need him to leave tour for this!"

I felt like I was forgetting something, I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something was definitely wrong. Why could I not remember fainting? Or anything that happened before me fainting?

"Jen, there's been an accident..." My mum informed me, and it all started flooding back to me now. The phone call with Harry, the screeching tires, the screams, all these sounds were filling my head, and my heart started to pound again.

"How's Harry mum?" I cut her off from her explanation on what had happened.

"We don't know, we haven't gotten any word on any of their conditions yet. All we have been told is there was an accident, and they were all on the way to the hospital. Harry was unconscious when I spoke to Willow, and I haven't had any updates since."

I had to get out of here, what use was I to him sitting in a hospital bed, not knowing his condition. I started unhooking myself from the machinery, determined to get out of here.

"What are you doing?" My mum tried to stop me from moving.

"I'm going to Canada," I told her.

"Darling you should stay here, when there's an update they will let us know what's happening. You shouldn't be flying anywhere right now," she tried to talk me out of this.

"Mum, I'm going! He's the father of my child, I can't sit here while he is over there, and I have no idea whether he's going to live or die," I continued un hooking myself, then stepped out of the bed to re dress myself.

"Jen please be reasonable here, I don't want you flying out by yourself, after you were just taken into hospital!"

"Mum! Listen to me! He is my life, I can not be on the opposite end of the world to him, and let him lay in that hospital bed without me next to him. I need to know what's happening, I need to see him, I can't lose him," I took a seat back on the bed, and broke down again at the thought of him being taken from me.