Chapter 31

Jen's POV

"Baby is there anything I can do? I hate seeing you like this every morning!" Harry held my hair back as I emptied my stomach of last nights wedding cake and dinner.

"Don't get me pregnant again!" I joked.

"Well I can't promise that, we'll have to see how this one turns out before deciding on anymore!"

This constant morning sickness was the only downfall of my pregnancy so far. Luckily I wasn't one of those women who had the sickness all through the day. I think my gag reflex got enough of a workout at the beginning on the day.

The sickness would make it all worth it though when we saw the baby for the first time, and heard the heart beat. Harry's reaction was what I most looked forward to about that day, I had a feeling he would get emotional, which in turn would make me emotional.

Everything Harry said made me tear up inside, if I allowed myself to cry every time he told me something meaningful like he did last night, when he said he loved me as soon as he met me, I would have enough tears to fill at least a small children's swimming pool by now.

Just hearing him tell me how he felt about me made me question myself on why I ever let him go. The distance sucked, and missing him was hard, but not being able to call him mine was even harder.

He was the perfect boyfriend, using a damp towel to wipe away the sweat off my forehead, and tied my hair back so it wouldn't get in the way. Whether it was four AM or nine AM he was by my side, listening to what I'm sure he didn't want to hear as soon as he woke up.

"God I need to shower I stink!" I sniffed myself and scrunched up my nose at the smell of overnight sweat, mixed with my repulsive breath.

"Do you need help?" He grinned, helping me up from the floor.

"Hmm, are you offering?" I walked to the basin to brush my teeth. I knew Harry's type of shower didn't just involve us washing each other's hair, so I had to eliminate the bad breath problem on my own first.

"I am, I need a shower anyway! And with the whole saving water thing, I think this plan works out fine!"

"You do know my showers take a quarter of the time when I'm alone, so really if you want to get technical, we're actually wasting more water!"

"That's only when we exercise in there!" He winked.

"Exercise? Is that what that's called?" I laughed at his choice of words.

"You try keeping your stamina up while you're lifting up another body for that long!" He defended himself.

"That long? Babe you're acting like you can hold out for longer than five minutes!" I laughed and undressed myself, turning the shower on.

"Excuse me? Are you questioning my performance ability? You've never complained about it before!"

"I'm not complaining, I much rather you get the job done quicker rather than later!"

"You always come before I do, so you're the one who finishes off the job faster!"

"Why the hell are we even arguing about this? I can put myself off for longer than you can, but why would I? You're fine, our sex is fine, now get in the shower!" I called him over, but he stood at the basin with his arms folded.

"Are you just going to stand there and watch me?" I asked him, stepping into the shower.

"No I'm just thinking about how we're going to settle this debate!" He answered.

"You mean you're looking for an excuse to have sex with me right now because you know I would have said no otherwise!"

"No, we're not having sex, you're going to show me how you can hold off for longer than five minutes!" He disappeared back into the bedroom, and returned with his phone.