Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Today started off shit to say the least. I had no intentions of starting an argument with her, I never even expected her to come after me. I lost that privilege of her concern when I let her give up on us that day four months ago.

When I pictured our reunion, I didn't picture her screaming in my face that she still loved me. Of course those words were all I wanted to hear, but the way she said them, full of anger and hurt towards how I spoke to her prior to that, left a bitter after taste.

I spent the whole awards show thinking about what she had said to me on the balcony. How she couldn't take the rings off because she couldn't let us go. She felt the same way I did, so I didn't understand why we couldn't be together anymore.

I was partially drunk, I stopped after the drink at the bar, which was just as an excuse to approach her and ask her about what she said earlier. I wanted to remember this night, remember every word she said, every look she gave me, and every second of my time with her.

When she kissed me it felt like we had never stopped loving one another. Her lips were familiar to me, they were like a drug I couldn't get enough of, getting high off the taste of them. I didn't want our first kiss to be like this though, because I knew if I kept kissing her I wouldn't be able to stop at just that. So that's when I suggested we head back to my place, to our bed.

We made a quick stop over to where she was seated so she could retrieve her belongings, then we walked back to the flat which was only a block away from this club. We didn't say much, neither of us knowing what exactly to say I assumed. All that mattered was I was holding her hand again, and that to me was better than words.

Once I opened the door, she couldn't close it fast enough, using my body to shut it behind me. She pulled me into her, wasting no time pressing her lips into mine again. I pulled at the fabric of her dress, lifting it to bunch up around her hips while she ripped at the buttons of my shirt, stripping me of it leaving me bare on top.

I bent down, cupping her thighs and lifting her up against me as she wrapped herself around me letting out a shriek at my fast movements, before attaching her lips to mine again.

"Baby you're going to have to stop so I can see where I'm going, you don't want me to fall up the stairs do you?" I chuckled at her eagerness.

"Ugh," she groaned, resorting to leaving the sweetest feeling kisses on my neck making me strain so hard against my jeans it was almost painful to think I had been deprived of this feeling for almost seven months now.

I tumbled up on of the stairs when she hit that spot that had me squirming under her touch, and I cursed myself for losing focus because she ceased her movements and let out a gasp.

"Drop me and I will kill you!" She patted my chest.

"I would never, you're safe with me," I stopped my movements and looked into her eyes turning this extremely sexy moment into a sentimental one.

"Maybe we should stop, we're rushing into things," I tried to give her an out to what we were doing. I knew she was under the influence of alcohol, and I didn't want to take advantage of her.

"Like hell we're stopping, unless...unless you don't want this?" She looked into my eyes full of doubt that I wanted this just as bad as she did. Normally I would never stop this, but considering it was our first time in months, I wanted to make sure this was something she wanted.

"Of course I want to, this is all I've thought about since we've been apart, but you're drunk, I don't want you to wake up and regret this."

"Harry I'm not drunk, a little tipsy yes, but that kiss outside the club sobered me up a hell of a lot. I want this, I wouldn't have agreed to come here if I didn't. I'm well aware of what's happening, I won't regret this, I promise!" That's all I needed to hear, if that wasn't a green light nothing was.