Chapter 39

Jen's POV

I didn't want to leave Harry yet, but I still had a job in Melbourne to do, and he had a job here which landed him in Asia for the rest of the month.

I had my first visit with my family gynaecologist next week, mum set it up for me since she would be coming with me, because Harry wouldn't be able to leave the tour.

With his job being in another country right now, it was hard to find a date where it allowed him to fly down and then back up and be there for the shows. I knew the time was now for us to have this discussion with his management, because they wouldn't keep allowing him to leave the tour just to visit me with no explanation.

I was scared to tell them, because I knew as soon as they found out they would try to control this whole thing, and I didn't want them to. I wanted them to have no say in our baby, and I didn't want them throwing contracts and confidentiality clauses at me without my dad here. I knew Harry would protect me from it all, but it still made me anxious to see how they would handle this all.

The only two people part of his team that knew were his tour manager Paul, and his publicist Kim, and neither of them had said anything to either of us about it since the story broke out.

I knew Harry wouldn't want to tell them, he barely even wanted to tell the band, but I knew with this first appointment I would have to set up my first proper scan, where we could see and hear the babies heart beat for the first time.

I wanted Harry there for that, and I'm positive he would want to be there, so dates had to be decided before I left here, and his management team would have to approve of him leaving the tour between shows.

I wanted to be prepared, and I wanted to know which dates Harry would be able to come down, so hopefully we could work around the tour schedule, and he would be able to be there for my first ultrasound.

He laid with his arms wrapped around my body, and his head resting on my stomach. Having him like this brought a sense of comfort to me, it felt as if he was still trying to protect me, even in his sleep.

He slept soundly, and had the slightest snore when he was really tired. With all this travel, his show the night before, and our activities post show, I knew he would be exhausted. The last thing I wanted to do was wake him, but we had to talk to his team before I left at lunch time.

Initially I was meant to leave yesterday straight after the show, so I could be back at work today, but Ava allowed me the extra day since there wasn't much lined up today, but tomorrow was a busy day.

I would arrive back in Melbourne at midnight, and Mason organised to pick me up and just take me to his apartment, and we would go into work together the next morning.

I was going to be exhausted by the end of the week, but this was how things would have to be now in order to make this relationship work. I'd have to talk to Ava about cutting back my workload at some point, even if that meant cutting back some of my hosting work.

I'd worked hard to earn the opportunities I did, and I was proud of myself for getting to the point I had, but I had a family to think about now, and if that meant giving up some of my opportunities and making sacrifices to make it all work, I would do it.

Right now though, I had to focus on how I was going to tell Harry we had to talk to his team, I knew he'd try to fight me on it, but it had to be done.

I ran my fingers through his hair gently, admiring how soft and long it had gotten again. I loved when his hair was shorter, but somehow I had grown used to the long locks, and I found it made him look more mature, and sexier even.