Chapter 51

Harry POV

"Good rehearsal lad's," Niall called out as we left the stage.

We were performing Where Do Broken Hearts go tomorrow night- a song which I had written during my break up with Jen.

It wasn't your typical break up song with the piano and string section, that you would lay awake listening to at night sobbing in your bed. It was an up tempo anthem, for all those enduring a broken heart, so to speak.

I quite enjoyed performing it, and even though the reasoning behind the song wasn't normally a place in my life I liked to revist, it made me feel good to dance around and belt it out.

The rehearsal distracted me from my inevitable run in with Ashton. I knew I had decided to do this, Jen didn't pressure me into it, but it was still a little nerve racking thinking about talking to him.

I hadn't seen him or the other guy's since being here, I knew they were also performing at the show so they had to be around somewhere.

"Have any of you seen Ashton?" I asked the boys, coping a few looks of confusion off them in return.

"Don't go causing any trouble Harry, we have enough media shit lingering over us as it is," Liam warned me.

We had been a main focus in the media as of late, with a couple of the guys love lives being highlighted more than usual, and Zayn's decision to leave the tour whilst we were in Asia last month.

People already thought we were spiraling out of control, the last thing we needed now was reports that Ashton and I were continuing on with our feud.

"No it's nothing like that, I actually just want to squash the drama with him. I don't need it, and after last night Jen certainly doesn't need it."

"What happened last night?" Niall looked concerned, and I didn't really want to talk about it but I decided to tell them anyway.

"Jen was bleeding, you know.." I gave them a knowing look.

"What?" Niall scrunched his face in confusion.

"Do I really need to spell it out for you Niall?"

"Her vagina Niall," Louis answered for me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, I took her to the hospital and she had tests done and stuff, everything is fine though. The doctor nailed it down to being stress, because we were fighting before it happened."

"What the f*ck about this time?" I got a deep sigh from Niall, who had been around for a fair share of Jen and I's argument's over the year and a half.

"We saw Luke and Michael out to dinner, somehow it got onto the topic of Jen's sister wanting to sleep with a random guy this weekend, Jen was saying you should give yourself to someone you love, then it turned into her saying she loved Ashton when she slept with him and I took it the wrong way.

Look the point is I need to stop these resentful feelings towards him. I don't want to fight every time Jen mention's him, and last night I realized that you could lose everything in the blink of an eye, so you shouldn't hold grudges that have no importance to your life."

The guy's nodded, telling me my decision was a good one.

"Harry, the shop called and said your bike was ready to be picked up, did you want to do that yourself or do you want me to organize a delivery?" Willow approached me.

She'd joined me today, testing out her new position as my potential assistant.

"Erm, i'll pick it up. The last thing I need is it being delivered while your cousin is at the house without me, then me getting an arse whipping when I get home, about why I still own a motorcycle."