Chapter 38

Harry's POV

"That was such an amazing show!" I flung myself back on the bed of our hotel room. "The crowd was so loud, we had so much energy! There were so many cool signs tonight, and when they all held up their lights during night changes...incredible!"

Tonight really was one of my favourite shows, I always got such a rush being on stage, especially when I had some time away from it.

"You were amazing! You always are though! I think my favourite thing in the world is watching you perform, and seeing how happy it makes you," Jen hopped on top of me, laying flat across my body.

"My favourite thing in the world is you watching me do what I love," I brushed her hair from her face, and just admired how beautiful her eyes were when she was happy.

My mum always told me when you fall in love with someone, to fall in love with their eyes, because it's the one thing about a person that doesn't change. So if you love their eyes, you'll love them forever.

"You have the most beautiful eyes, I don't tell you that often enough."

"No I don't, they're just brown, there's nothing special about them. I wish I had your eyes, your eyes are so green and when the light hits them they sparkle."

"Hey, your eyes are beautiful, there's more to them than just what colour they are and what they look like. Your eyes are the closest thing I'll ever have to reading your thoughts, they show so much emotion. You know they say eye contact is more powerful than words will ever be..."

"Okay so what are my eyes telling you right now?" She looked at me, trying to hold her laughter in.

"You're thinking I have no idea what I'm going on about, and you're trying not to laugh at me!"

"Half true, but I was actually thinking more about how I want this shirt off you," she started unbuttoning my top, taking me by surprise by her initiation of our pending activities.

"Oh right, I make you feel sexy when I'm on stage! And you want to drag me off and have your way with me, I remember now," I let out a laugh, and she racked her nails down my body, sending a shiver through me.

"That's better," she looked at me in the sexiest most seductive way, that I could already feel myself growing in my pants, and she had barely even started yet. "What do you want me to do?" She asked, much more confidently than she'd ever been.

Her innocence in the bedroom was the biggest turn on to me, but Jesus her confidence right now was making it hard to not turn the tables, and have her on her back.

"Do whatever you want, you decide..."

"No, you need to say it!"

I saw the game she was playing, because I played this with her on a regular basis. Only difference being I wasn't embarrassed to tell her I wanted her tongue around me, whereas she was embarrassed saying anything remotely sexual.

"I want you to give me options, out loud..." I continued to tease.

"Okay..." She lowered her head to my neck, striking her tongue up it and blowing down, sending another shiver through me.

"Option one, you tell me what you want," she kissed my neck gently, "or option two, I go to sleep!" She rolled off me, and sat up looking down at me with her arms folded.

"You can't be a sexy minx one minute, then a child the next!" I propped up on my elbow.

"You know what, screw it," she pushed me back down, and removed my jeans and boxers within seconds.